What r u doin Xmas Eve?
I'm upo the street with neighbours having a bbq and a few...
and u? Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,Photography, Bullshit Artist!

"I don't want a pickle,
I just wanna ride my motorsickle."
Arlo Guthrie 1968
I am waiting for Santa, To come down the chimney.
I'm here reading this....bit sad
‘Slow & steady wins the race….. but it’s a lot easier on a Busa!’
Turtle
waiting for Moses to come down the uh chimney? nah that wont wash right? Edited by: Volvi  at: 24/12/06 22:45
well if dj is not home lets go to his house and party and take all his presants THE WARRIOR

REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com
& waiting Mrs Clause to come down the chimney
Shit I for got to put a chimmey in, I'll be right back
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
i'm with simmo but its wild turkey not beer and i'm watchin bad santa Regards Rob

never argue with a fool he will just drag you down to his level and he will beat you with experience
'bout to put my 2 year old to bed, go outside and kiss my bike good night, then hit the sack...
"sometimes crime does pay"
have a good one Pan and enjoy your son xmas morning its what parenting is all about Regards Rob

never argue with a fool he will just drag you down to his level and he will beat you with experience
Thank Rob.

Last year he enjoyed the wrapping more than the gifts , but this year he's into the "Cars" movie and Thomas the Tank-engine, so he'll be loving it when he sees what Santa got him...

my son who is now 15 used to rip the paper of his presents in under 2 minutes ,my daughter is now 10 but she likes to first unwrap the xmas paper off all her presents and then unwrap them from their packaging she must be anal like her father Regards Rob

Well its sad,but im here typing on this fuggin puter.
Thats about as good as it gets.
The Phantom is back
I'm hanging about waiting for midnigh mass. If you're up this late you may as well go to Church!

Meanwhile the Duchess is snug in a safe little hidey hole away from the Canberra bandits that have been casing my yellow princess.

Merry Christmas you bunch of sad bastards.
Quote:Meanwhile the Duchess is snug in a safe little hidey hole away from the Canberra bandits that have been casing my yellow princess.
Hmmmmmm thats about the same tratment the busa got ,never ridden much though!
So when are we gunna see the big banana south of the border?
The Phantom is back
Just got back...wow interesting and funny read...lol.
Going to put my 9 yo's scooter on charge for tomorrow.
She doesn't believe Santa is real but you''ve never seen a kid go to bed so quick and she left some milk and carrots anyway lol
See ya gang and whatever you do have a good one... Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,Photography, Bullshit Artist!

"I don't want a pickle,
I just wanna ride my motorsickle."
Arlo Guthrie 1968