Group Buy of Scorpio SR i500-Alarms
lifes about hav'n fun and hav'n a laugh . I think a few guys have done that
its fine having fun or a laugh, but not at the expense of another and incessantly. thats no longer fun thats obnoxious. anyway in the end its up to you.
Quote:lifes about hav'n fun and hav'n a laugh . I think a few guys have done that

A few guys? Like who?

Yeh, you and your multiple personalities are having a great old time, aren't you... at the ongoing expense of others.

As Volvi said, we accept you are what you are and you ride a Busa, but you could be a little nicer and less insulting; can you do that? We don't mind the occasional stir, but enough is enough...
well what a soap opera this thread turned out to be...
Gave me a 2x

Haven't got my alarm yet, maybe monday... Is it worth $35 to get this anti tampering device. What does it do?

Sucks when they find a loop hole to get out of somethings,
clearly though the lesson from this ordeal are:
1. Research Well and ask all questions - even dumb ones.
2. Do unto one as you would have one do unto you.
3. Forgive and Forget.
4. We all ride busa's, that should make us mate's for life.
5. A wise man learns from his mistake, a fool makes it again.
6. Once f****d over, but never forgotten (they lost any future business by not dealing professionally with us.)

cheers
rob
Don’t sweat it volvi.
You still got us all a great deal and I got a lazy $35 kicking around to complete the alarm. It’s still a bargain price

The Remote Ignition Disabler is an important part of the alarm as it is not just the anti hijack feature but as I read it is also the immobilizer to prevent hot wiring as well, which is a one of the main reason for having an alarm. I always thought an immobilizer just goes without saying on an alarm system but these clowns decide it is an added extra without telling you.

Remote Ignition Disable
Advanced ignition kill with anti-hijack feature that will immobilize the ignition system to prevent "hot wiring", and allows the user to remotely cut off the engine in case of a hijack attempt.

Cheers
Darryl
HMMMMM!

I think I'll be alert and not alarmed.

Its a shame that it is so easy to offend and upset people that you have never met simply because the Internet is basically anonymous.

I may be the only club member that has actually met Mechanx, even if it was briefly on the side of the road, but he does exist and he does ride a busa.

Seemed alright at the time but HEY everyone is different.

Sorry to hear about the confusion with the order Volvi, I'm sure most of the members appreciate your efforts.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
Extra $35 is no worries Volvi.
Thanks for your efforts.
For those of you that wish to order the extra item as I have done please copy and paste as my email and send to them after depositing, make sure to enter your name in description of payment order so they will know who payment is from.

Email to;

luce@racewaysuzuki.com.au

Subject Line:Re. RID-5 unit

Dear Luce,

This is to advise you that I have just deposited the sum of $35 for the RID-5 unit (postage included) into your bank account

Westpac Niddrie
Acct name; D&S Motorcycles P/L
BSB:033066
Acct No:189302

under the name of 'Surname RID-5'

Please deliver item to same address as main unit was sent to.

Regards

Signed
Will do, Thanks Number 1 Edited by: Darryl  at: 27/6/06 10:54 am
Will do a number 2, then go and pay, send email, etc
Thanks
G'day
Ditto, and thanks again, Volvi
Regards
kevin
thx kev and all, sorry it didnt all quite go as planned but i did my best for one and all. still a great unit.
Hey Volvi

Just installed my Alarm , now I have 2 on the bike

Yes 2 alarms , one on the front and one on the back so if someone wants to take it , it will make 2 sirens scream!!!!

Actually couldnt be bothered pulling out the first one , too much work!!!!!!

Put the perimeter sensor on the Ecu too, next to the main unit facing forward and to the left abit and it works great!!!!
Picks up both sides but prodominately the left side which is what you want!!

Have full radio coverage right down to my Bedroom from underground Carpark!!!!

Thanks for your efforts !!!!

Cant believe I put it in !!!!
Blue Thunder!!!!

Andrew :)

Blue and Silver Bling the Best thing!!!!!Edited by: andycool  at: 28/6/06 10:04 pm