Darryl
pan
glen66
Doohan
andycool

rob - in early next week
Maggot1300 - early next week
MechanX - waiting to hear from you

offer runs to mid next week, hoping to place order on the 15th.

just wondering what happens if mechanx doesn't reply soon. Dont we need a minimum of ten people
Have a new buyer thats come in. when I receive his payment I will confirm with updated post. I dont really expect to hear from mechanx and there was a solution as backup. so just go ahead as planned.
sweet, my pay should clear by tomorrow if not wensday so i'll send u an email as soon as it's done and update on the board as well
Joining in buy is LARDASS indicating payment, with rob and maggot indicating payment as soon as theyre in I will be placing order.
sorry volvi ,but i got the same alarm of ebay ,for a lot cheaper .
volvi you have mail and money

cheers
rob
Aw crap now everyones waiting on me, sorry bout this guys, I'll be sending the money over within a day. Feel free to send abusive PM's
sure mechanx whatever you say............
well i looked around ,and your price is crap . y pay full retail when you don;t have to . No harm in that
well if it was so crap mechanx why didnt you do all of us a favour and let us know just how crap it is and tell how great a price mechanX can get. Mind you buying this sort of gear off ebay one is only asking for trouble especially when something dont work. So whatever, Im long past relying or taking anything you say seriously in your posts, we have all seen the quality of most of your posts.
IF YOU DONT LIKE MECHANX IT BYE BYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Webdesigner, Photographer and all round hoon :)
Quote:but i got the same alarm of ebay

Shows us the link if you're for real...
"sometimes crime does pay"Edited by: pan  at: 13/6/06 10:19 pm
What do you mean retail??? Volvis price is a shitload better than you can get retail, MechanX mabey you should pull your head out of you own arse for five minutes and for once back up some of the shit you spin on this board
Ok confirmed payments received by;

Volvi
Kev11e
Darryl
pan
glen66
Doohan
andycool
Lardass
rob

That makes 9, Maggot unfortunately has had a spill. I will await today only if theres anyone else who may still jump on board otherwise I will see what they will say about 9 if we can still go through with purchase.