Bravo Slong!!!!!!
The G.P.I. assy arrived intact, thanks heaps, quality looks good. Now setting up for the install. Wondering how much of the Bakelite type stuff I can shave off the bottom of the display pod without hitting the wires?? Want to make it a bit slimmer.....................Cheers Graeme!
Yeah it is a bit chunky, I've been meaning to do the same thing and finalize the install.

Tom - have you gotten yours yet?

-j-
Sorry about the lack of install pics on my behalf, the included docs were not bad, and I just haven't been home over the weekends! They're still 'coming' though.
one thing that really gets me fired up is the use of made up words by septics! gotten is not a f*&^ing word!

...ahhhhh, that's better -385-
XOCET
Really? Isn't that what the tee-shirts are made of?
-385-
XOCET
hahahaha,
yeah sorry to have upset yous ressac.
But do3sn'7 i7 p!55 U 0ff 3v3n m0r3 wh3n ! 5p3@k l33t?
tHEY H@Ve +H3s3 K3Wl +r4N5l@t0r5 50 Th@T 1 C@N +YP3 n0RM@L +Ex+ 4ND C0nv3r+ +o lEET, ju5+ f0r j00 0R 4nyOne 3lsE! 1m491NE IF wE @lL 5P0kE L3E+ D4y @Nd NIGH+ @Nd 0n OUr 8Ik35. enoU9h 0Ph +h4t 4NYW4y.

I'll try to speak Inglish instead of Aussie.

-j-
luv it....
Hmmmmm dunno reesac See page 362 Oxford Dictionary

Quote..... Gotten:....... see get

What irritates me is Aussies apeing Septics by referring to dates & for instance saying "April Three " WTF ? !!! It's either April the f*&^ing third OR the third of April in the Queen's English !!

And they don't climb mountains over there, they "clum" em
was that the American English Oxford? I think the Aussie one is the Macquarie.

Typical use of gotten? (I've gone and gotten a cold.)
Why not say (I've got a cold)

... and it's not color, but colour, and while I'm at it the letter u is pronounce 'yoo', not 'oo' ... as in music, not moosic!:">

Back in sixteen seventy something, on the battlefields of France, a young English soldier was overheard by an officer of the crown speaking to his mate "I got fuckn knifed right up me bloody arm once here two year ago!"
"Get f****d ya ol' geezer, you'd be on ya bleedin back and 'ave worm's crawling out your arse"
The young officer was horrified and briskly walked over to the two foot soldiers "My God man, don't you know the Queen's English!"
One soldier replied "I fuckn hope so sir, we're fighting for her!" -385-
XOCET
why not say "I have a cold" or "I caught a cold"
All the gots and gets and gottens are bastards.
:-)
Regards
Kevin
I personally cant stand it whan borrow and lend are used wrongly. Makes people sound like uneducated scumbags.

"Can I lend this" "I'll borrow you this"

I't not fucken rocket science

And done in place of did. "I done that yesterday"
I really hate this one. And my missus is a perpetrator.
Peter Altas
BUSA-1
No I've gotten all confoosed abot which web site this really is...