Crash Pics
Well, finally got the insurance sorted out after my accident in January, took about 9 weeks for Swann to pay me out for my written off busa, I'm collecting the replacement later this week, although I'm still on crutches and unable to ride it, although I managed to go for a ride on a little 250 last week

Anyway, now that all the insurance is out of the way I thought I'd post a few pics

YOU POOR BUGGER! MAN that leg is at a nasty angle. Hope you pick up soon.

HEIDI xxx
Yes, that leg looks bad there.

That drip they have in your arm - was it in your arm or just sticking into the elbow pad??
speedy recovery dude hope all goes well for ya Regards Bill

As long as my heart pumps and my Busa thumps I am a happy Man
That's one way to make your leg longer I suppose
get well soon Mate. Black & Blue Busa's Rule
Man, I am freekin lookin at that leg... almost as freekin as lookin at the busa on a chain from the tractor!

Get well soon.
Sucks laying on the ground wondering what the problems are
aye. Where is the bike?, How is my bike?, has anyone seen
my bike?, how is it???, Leg, what f*&^ing leg???

f*** mate that looks like it really hurt a lot. Hope the morphine did it's job and that you can get on your replacement next week. What have you got coming?

Get better fast mate.

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Hey everyone, thanks for the good thoughts

yeah lying on the ground wasn't much fun, i was nowhere near the bike and couldn't see it and my mates lied to me and said it was fine and yes, my first words apparently were hows the bike

Morphine helped a fair bit, and yeah it does look like my jacket was on the drip.. hehe

Cheque turned up today for the new bike so all is good, I've picked up a low mileage black/silver 2000 model busa, I'm looking to go collect it thursday, of course I won't be riding it home since I'm still 5 weeks away from walking again

12 weeks so far, 5 to go.. not fun
The GOOD news is..."You`re here to tell the tale".

Good luck with the recovery,mate.

Franko
Your gear saved you, mate. Nice to see you were properly dressed. You and your bike get broken, but your leathers are in one piece. Strong stuff that leather.

How fast were you going? Where did the accident happen?

I'll ride your bike if you like..until you're fit again...you know...make sure it works.

I have a 2000 Black/Grey is that what yours is? People say silver, but it ain't really.

Mend fast, see you on a Sydney bike run one day.
Yeah, the gear definitely did its job, I'm fairly fanatical about wearing full kit, the ambos cut the lot off me though, even my back protector, although I'd replace that in any case even if they hadn't

I was only doing about 80km, accident was about 5 km past the halfway house on the putty road.

And yeah, the new busa is more grey than silver.

I have replaced all my kit now, was good fun going shopping (although expensive), have gone for alpinestars boots and gloves, 2 piece spidi suit, another dainese back protector like the last one and an Arai helmet.

Now, I just need to be patient for another month or so

Really looking forward to finally making it to a club ride.