10 Tenths Performance
G'day to all the NSW riders, or should I say g'evening. BIG question for you all, particularly the Sydney guys, a bit of a rate your mate type Q.

I have had some excellent experiences with servicing in Melbourne, but now live in Canberra and am considering trailering the bike back to Melbourne to get some work done. HOWEVER, I've heard good things about Col at 10/10ths and some good and bad about S&R Pro. Can those that know about these kind of things recommend who gives the best for their bikes. Note, I'm very partial to naturally aspirated engines as opposed to turbo and NOS (not that there's anything wrong with that.. )

Thanks. -385-
XOCET
Had dealings with Col. Great bloke. Great service. Good price.
Only ever heard good things about him too.
He does nitrous and turbo, but mine's not, and others I know that use him aren't either. All happy customers.

I've only ever heard good things about S&R Pro too.

Maybe people only tell me good things?

Cheers,
Pan
"sometimes, crime does pay"
I'd go Col.... I think you will pay more at S&R mainly coz of the name. Also Col knows the busa very well.
G'day
Col's a nice bloke, competent, an enthusiast, knowledgable, and doesn't charge an arm and a leg. In my personal experience only.
Regards
Kevin
There is only two guys allowed to touch my busa and Col is one of them, I think he is brilliant (and a nice guy to, if you call tell him I said hi). The other is in Canberra though, I'm sure I told you about Rick Miller. He is also excellent.