Old Road
Just heard this:

Details are a guy in his early 30's on a 2004 Suzuki GSXR750 (Yellow and Black) went wide on a corner and had a head on with the guy in his late 40's early 50's riding a marone/black Suzuki GSXR1300 Hayabusa. The Busa rider died at the scene.

---------------------------------
Who Dares Bins
Very sad news. I was up there but the roads were closed,
didnt find out who it was off the Cafe owner. Cheers,
Kawasuki
Friends of mine were first on the scene and there when the rider passed, he was turning grey and the highway patrol prevented anyone from attempting to administer first aid.

the c*nt-stables also apparently were horsing around at the scene.

his brother was riding with him. Also he had two children, poor kids ---------------------------------
Who Dares Bins
There will be a coronial enquiry, make damned sure thart if your information about the plod is correct that the first hand witnesses tell somebody in authority - NOT the police. Get them to go to their local Court and tell a Chamber Magistrate at least. It might make a difference. . It might give the family somewhere to start asking questions about why the police apparently let him die. If the story/onformation is bullshit they wont want to tell anyone.

Poor family, my condolences.

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Another tragedy for the Old Road.
If the details are true, unfortunately it sounds like the victim once again suffers for someone else's incapacity to control themselves.
I really don't want to hear that the police could stand by and stop other people trying to assist. It is everybody's right to choose to administer first aid but they cannot decide for you.

R.I.P.