Ebay Scam
here we go yet another one bloody assholes I have written to ebay and blasted them for letting assholes like this on there

cgi.ebay.com.au/2004-Suzu...dZViewItem

Regards Bill

"Secret Mod Group Is Kicking Butt"

Busa's Rule On The Rest
What happened?
The link says item removed.
Bill.
How do you know it is a scam-- It said the bike was in Melbourne-- Probably Bracksy owns it. Worth $4000,- looks like it drags on the ground.
Did you report all the others at same price?
Thought ebay was too busy selling scalper tickets to cowboy fans.

REMOVED ALREADY HEY AND NOW I GET THE EMAIL FROM HIM MUST SAY IT SOUNDS VERY INTERESTING INDEED HERE IT IS

Hi,
I have received your email regarding my Hayabusa.
The bike is in perfect condition, with no scarches on it, no dammage.
The price for the bike with Shipping INCLUDED is 4,500 AUD.
The bike comes with all the documents (Title, warranty papers, Bill of Sale, etc...) you need to register the bike. The bike has a Clear Title and it is in Showroom Condition.
The finacial part of this deal will be manage by eBay SquareTrade. They are acting like a third party in this deal. Since this deal will be made using a THIRD PARTY to help us closing this deal, I prefer honnest buyers.

Anyway,if you want more details about this deal, please reply with the following informations:

-Your full name;
-Your shipping address;

I will look for your email, so that we can move forward with this deal!

Regards
Regards Bill

Busa's Rule On The Rest
MY REPLY

SOUNDS GREAT NOW COULD YOU SEND ME A COPY OF ALL THE PREVIOUS REGO PAPERS THE VIN NUMBERS AND THEN WE CAN GO AHEAD FURTHER I DON'T WANT TO SOUND PESSIMISTIC BUT YOU HAVE TO AGREE THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE ON EBAY THESE DAYS SO IF YOU COULD SEND THROUGH WHAT I ASK WELL THAT WOULD SURELY SATISFY MY CURIOSITY

REGARDS BILL
Regards Bill

Busa's Rule On The Rest