What do we have to do to get a Queenslander to Jindy// Offer
Try telling them State of Origin is on there.

Just a joke.
guys do this Queenslander a favour please try and get a really good portrait shots of every Busa that attends so at least I can get some good pics from the ride I never attend besides collecting gif. files I also collect Busa pictures so hel p QLDer along Regards Bill

"Secret Mod Group Is Kicking Butt"

Busa's Rule On The Rest
If the ride was kicked up to say Coffs next year would Vic and Qld rider make it? It becomes a very long ride for the Mexicans then.

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Max how long would it take for you to get to Coffs and now lets hear from some mexicans also the ones that would get the good deal would be the NSW peeps

But in all reality this is never going to work as our country is way too large for an anual meeting of this kind sheesh when you drive 4 hrs in Europe you would probobly cross 5 country's so in all reality us QLD ers are going to have to come up with an anual ride of our own so we can get the nth QLD guys involved aswel and maybe we might get some northern NSW people involved also

just my 2c worth again Regards Bill

Busa's Rule On The Rest
Hey ,i would ride to coffs,no probs,but then i actually like to ride. I remember the first ever honda rider club rally was held at Alice springs and i think from memory they got about 200 people to show.Also the ulyssis club had an annual general meeting at the Alice and i think they had about 500 people attend,so why not? Phuck its the phantom!
At least all the Mexicans could meet up with the true riders(NSW) on the way through. It would be a good site to see that many busas riding up to coffs together. Cheers,
Kawasuki
Coffs from Canberra would be about 8 to 9 hours. Piece of pie for the Sydney siders but then we Canberra riders only have a 2 hour ride to Jindabyne. Two years at Jindy must mean we have to put an effort in to ride further next year and someone else get off easy. Alice was spoken about when we first discussed the annual get together, but is just too far for about everyone.
Would you get yourself down to Coffs Bill?

Max - rule Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
yes i would Max maybe even a lil further south coffs is only about 5-6 hrs away from us but being fair to the far north queenslanders I guess it would be ideal for them but hey they arent replying are they so who knows what they think

I guess it is like the Oxley run i dont believe any mexicans have made it to that 1 either Regards Bill

Busa's Rule On The Rest
Well, I have been offering to host it at Port Stephens for the past couple of months but noone seems to be interested.
It would be central to both Vic and QLD.
I am happy to travel anywhere though.
Rgds BUSGO
The Oxley....drool whataroad.

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
get us to Jindy???? how bout hook it to all that horse power and drag it north a bit. But seriuosly why not a floating gettogether using the "Buckets Way,Thunderbolts Way, Oxley Highway" triangle. Absolute Busa hunting ground.

Tom "No Fear" Just means you aint goin quick enough yet !!!!!
I thought I should jump in here and have my 2cents

worth. I may be able to get down there for the gathering.

I mey need a little help, I work on a mine site and this falls on

my week off. I know it is to far to go in just 1 week but I will

be down in Brisveags for the ITell Nat's at Willow Bank A few

weeks before if I can find a secure place to leave my car+

bike ( I allways tow it to the Drags just in case....) after the

race meet I can fly back down pick the lot up and head down

and catch up with everyone. Still very up in the AIR but not

imposible

If any of you Brisbane boys or girls want to lift down we just

need a biger trailer...............

Any Thoughts
Hey Fat Busa

Shredder and mysef are looking into going down, so we might be able to help you out, we should know later this week. Could probably help you out anyway, for that matter!

At the moment we are riding but may consider towing to cut down on the long haul.

This is what we are loosely planning:
Leave Tuesday Morning, ride to Port Macquarie or somewhere in land depending on what road we take, than down to Sydney on the Wednesday, then take the long way down to Jindy via the Puddy and a few of the other good roads Thursday Friday, Saturday ride the Jindabyne roads, leave for home on Sunday Morning arrive back on the Monday.

We are also looking into attending the Wicked Wednesday Drags at the WSID while we are in Sydney as well, give the locals a run!

I am considering entering the Itel's myself, all depends if I get the licence in time and I get some more practice in! Would be great too meet up either way!

Shayne Edited by: aBUSa at: 22/9/05 12:48 pm
Like I said the first 2 booked gets free accom. and main meal Cheers,
Kawasuki
Shayne,
If that is your plan, you might pick up a couple of Northern NSW bods along the way. Driller is in Port Mac, Turtle is in Armidale and I am in Port Stephens. (Plus other lurkers)
I would like to get to the WSID on a Wed night but the Putty Rd is between my place and Simmo's at Windsor.

Rgds BUSGO