+200mph club question
How on earth can I join the club....what I need to do???

Open the throttle!
He said 200MPH not 200 K's "B"
FF1
Start with your sprockets, Gazza and Maj would know for sure but I think an 18-38 should get you there, if not it will be bloody close.

Dave
HP, i think ~175rwhp , a few sprockets around the ratio CAS mentioned, good tires at or slightly over recommended pressures, good chain (you don't want chain problems at that speed )
a good tuck, practice getting the head down, elbows in. You can't realy get in the right position till your in top gear.
More hp makes it easier , but then you just want to go faster
oh...now I may wrote it wrong...or you missunderstand me...what I ment was...is there a club to jooin...I allready have the power on my bike to go over.....

So bike goes,but man want to join the club......
Usually the club is within an organization eg: www.dlra.org.au/200mphclub.htm (which needs to be updated...lol...) is the Australian Dry Lake Racers and the requirements vary compared to the UK or USA guys as the surfaces , altitude ,rules and regs vary a little bit .
200mph.org (someone may correct me if i'm wrong here) is one that is relatively close to you but you probably know better than me about whats in your area
Agosini, usually to join those clubs you have to actually go 200+, and have the proof.

It isn't so much a "my bike can do it" you have to actually do it.

Its a bit like Pan's 8 second drag Busa.

But let us know how you go OK.

Dave
Dave,