Bike Night Drag Racers!!!!
Do not lose your sticker off you bike, the one where they marked your runs.

Peter Pike (the boss at WSID) has said anyone who showed up late and didn't get all there runs, he will give you free entry for another night.

I got all my runs in I had 3 runs, but the 4th was marked before the rain started.

So if you have less than 4 runs marked "you will get taken care of" (his words) I will find out how, what, where, all that stuff and I will let you know what to do.

Dont try to rig it, because they have your name and the number you raced under, they know how many you got.

Last but not least, Thank You all for coming out, it was a great night, till it rained.
I will be going out next week if anyone is keen to join me.

Dave
Dave,
I got 4 runs in so I suppose im screwed. The sticker as usual blew off on the first run they need to use something better than flour and water as glue every time Ive been to wsid my sticker has fallen off, the first time I went it came off mid run and landed in the middle of my visor. Scared the shid out of me and ruined what was surely a 9 sec run

Good nite tho till it rained awsome bike turn out must have been at least 40 or so did anyone do a count. Leonard got the best time of the night with an 8.something. I think the turbo might have helped. Could not compete with 1hotbusa tho with a terminal speed of 440.9876543klm per hour.

Graham dont bother with a turbo it will only slow u down.

Pan got an 11.?1 @ 77klm per hour bugger must of hit the brakes at half track to let leonard win the watch. Good bloke is Pan.
Yeh, 11.32 on that last run, but I hit the brakes 3/4 of the way down so I didn't take the glory off Leonard's 8.5 @270km/h

(is that right?)

Thanks heaps for the advice too Leonard and thanks to Col at 10/10ths for a good tune and BTL mod. I managed to take 0.57 seconds off my personal best (11.13 @218km/h).

Look out Leonard... I held back tonight, but next time...
Good work Pan, sorry I didn't get to talk much.

I will be going out next week if you wanna come out and practice with me.