John Smith - normal citizen
I am now a normal citizen again.
My points have dropped back from 8 to 4 points!!
Yeeeeha.
f*&^ing Bracks. (AND HOWARD!...amended!)
If anyone on this Board votes him back in again I WILL NOT RIDE WIF YOU! Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,
Photography, Bullshit Artist!Edited by: Djpete at: 11/11/05 12:28 pm
I'm with you , but I'll go a step further and say that if anyone votes for phucking HOWARD again, you can expect a beating from every Australian worker Cheers,
Holge
- The rider formally known as Bazoo! -
Not standing up for little johnny but do you really think the other side would be any kinder.
After all it is just the left and right wing of the same f*&^ing bird "No Fear" Just means you aint goin quick enough yet !!!!!
Although you have a point Tom, and I'm not having a stab at you, that doesn't meen that people should be so stupid to give him a majority in the senate. You can't leave either party in power for too long or this sort of shit happens. This is one wing we have to break. Anyone who has core and non-core promises and believes that he knows what's best for the Australian people without consultation with the puplic whom he is supposed to represent has to get the arse. He is a classic example of the ignorance of the Australian public. Feed you a $20,000,000 add campaign to justify his legislation that will make big business ritcher and the rest of us much worse off and give us the bill. And it will get through. And that's just his latest trick.There's plenty more where that came from.

Sorry for the rant folks, and for stealing your thread DJ, but I hate that little fucker more than you can imagine. He is a f*&^ing discrace.

Cheers,
Holge. Cheers,
Holge
Really Holgar ? have you had a look at what's sitting on the opposition front benches ? They remind me of the clown heads at the show you shove balls into

All the same, I think Jack Boot screwed up on this one
I reckon the both parties are headed in the same direction,BUT
i think the labour party will get us there much,much faster. Cheers,
Kawasuki
I don't like the way Howard manipulates the public. Sure the Labour party doesn't look much better, but none of them should have as much power as him. But your both right. Not much alternative.
Quote:the labour party will get us there much,much faster.
Interesting. All I can say is that if you plan to keep Howard in for another term, I hope you are at the head of your company. Because the average Joe will continue to collect more and more debt. Howards legacy, debt. Sure, fine if your retired or have lots of equity in your home, but spare a thought for the little guy trying to make a start. Cheers,
Holge
I thought little Johnny was

Quote:the little guy trying to make a start

I think I found found one thing he is good at. He's good at creating fear and terror in the hearts of Aussies...
"sometimes, crime does pay"

Employee of the Year
Easyrider Imports
www.easyriderimports.com.au

That's it Pan, stick it to the Man!
A majority in the senate ?

First time for a very long time. Problem is when you have a bunch of grand standing non entities like the demorats or greens having the balance of power in the upper house, they veto everything out of spite & send it back to the lower house to be reshaped into their own jaundiced & narrow minded view of the world.

So then you have the situation where to quote a former labour prime minister (Keating) : We now have "unrepresentative swill" in the senate, trying to block the elected government's policy agenda

How can any government, liberal or labour get legislation passed when you've got those clowns throwing a spanner in the works at every turn ?
Very true Rev. But the government still need to listen to the people on major issues. For that to happen they actually need to ask. Without doing that, a little stinking turd like Howard can make his warped dream of what Australia should be in his little yabby brain.
Like I said, great for the minority, disaster for the rest. But hey, who gives a shit about them anyway. Cheers,
Holge
Re: "unrepresentative swill", clowns, a little stinking turd like Howard etc.............

Watch out you annonomous lot.

You'll all be doing 10 years hard labour for sedition the way things are headed!

You rebellious lot will be rounded up and arrested. Lucky the Tower of London is closed for maintanance?

Oh, I almost forgot. STOP VOTING FOR HIM!

And that's why we should keep the flag the same now f*** off.
Anon
Not me muppet one

You're the blokes gettin all huffy about lovable little Jack Boot Johnny

I told ya he's gonna f*** with the workers then hand ball the poisoned chalice to Costello & retire

Edited by: rev 01 at: 12/11/05 9:48 pm