what bout u guys think of this bike
should be under $500 from Sydney Regards Bill

"Secret Mod Group Is Kicking Butt"

I Am Not Racist I Hate Everyone Equally

sweet as, maybe thats the way to go. hey bill u said u spoke to jeff what did he say about it?
He reckons stay away from it cause they wont drop the price but he also said they had a copper / silver coming in and he just rang me and said a guys was dropping in on saturday to possibly trade a black one in maybe 03/04 he isnt quite sure my suggestion would be find out when the bike is coming in and talk to the guy direct see what kawasaki offers hime and maybe give him a few hundred more you should get a good deal Jeff will look after now that he know you now me also

But otherwise the one in Sydney looks ok maybe you could get a member from this site to give the bike a once over for you before you decide anything else

You can ring me if you like on 0413 876 639 Regards Bill

"Secret Mod Group Is Kicking Butt"

I Am Not Racist I Hate Everyone Equally

Edited by: Xhiler8r  at: 23/12/05 5:45 pm
bill thanks mate there is a cold 1 waitin for u here if ya ever want it, so thanks heaps for all ya help. that goes for everyone here i do appriciate it.... so yeah if u hear anythin more or know of other bikes around either drop on ion for the beer or call me on 0408 707 300 . like i said thanks again guys