Super Bikes at the Island
What a fantastic weekend at the island.Great weather,the beer was cold and the women wern't wearing much.But the racing was absolutley fantastic.Well done to the Aussie riders showing that down under is a force to be reconed with.Saw a few Busa's parked on Gardiner strait with regos I recognised but couldn't find anyone to go with them,no mister sheen to be found.Nice looking bikes though.
quite a decent turnout...at the track this time!

Hello ladies...

Hate to see you go...but love to watch you leave

call me the bigcrystalball...great WSSC ride

thunderbirds are go...

she's everywhere...

handy truck to have...
G'day all, saw some of the Busa gang at Toraddin at 8:30am. Phil, your bike was too shiney man!! .....BLoody great tho! U must have too much free time on your hands, throw the money bags at it, or get your Mrs to polish it often??!! he-he Must of been about 30 busas I saw around the island all day...AWESOME

One bitch I've got tho.... I rode all the way down there with a gang and the women on the backs. Got there expecting $24-26 tickets each, BUT $62 EACH !!!! *UCK!! :"> :"> :"> After deciding with the rest, we all couldn't afford it, and the food/drinks inside, so rode out, heads down and into Cowes to sit at a cafe watching the bikes ride past, then San Remo pub. Spent some of our saved money on some counter meals. WHAT IS WITH THE EXPENSIVE PRICES FOR ENTRY????? ANYONE ELSE IN THE SAME BOAT? WE WEREN'T THE ONLY ONES I FOUND OUT!!!!

Anyway, great weather and turn-out down there tho Peter
Pity we missed you Ronnie. We found a spot just back in the shade and wouldn't give it up.
More cheeky shots Bigshow? Can't wait to see the ones not posted! I have your Paddock Pass. It was put to good use by one of the group at the end of the race. He managed to get sprayed with the bubbly! I'll get it too you during the week.
Your right on the money Aero. (Pun intended) It is a rip off! Way over priced. But while there's fools like me willing to pay, they get away with it!>: >:
The Misses polishing the bike That'll be the day...
It doesn't take that long to clean. There are a few short cuts. I'll need more than Mr Sheen to get the inch of dust of it from the track at the moment!
There were truck loads of Busa's out at the track. I've never seen that many in the one place.
Until next time.
Cheers, Phil. "Your Car is Very Boring".
Fair point about ticket prices, (and I can't talk bc had free entry ) but at the end of the day our prices compare very well to the rest of the world, the poor poms at brands hatch pay a small fortune to get in and they had 130,000 last year on the sunday!! Don't even get me started on poseurs that do the world's most boring ride down to the Island, only to 'hang out' and 'be seen' in Cowes...makes me sick

Heard someone say McCoy made a bet that if he won he would......can't remember what it was though D">

Your right about that Bigshow. What a killer, that's not a ride that's torture. Reckon I might take the Toyota next time and head into Cowes with the poseurs. Surley you jest??? (No one would do that!) The world most boring ride to the worlds most boring town! Had dinner there Sunday night. The place was dead, there were more cops than diners! WTF... The old boilers were out chatting up the leather clad warriors though. But that's another story, hey Rev!
Then the worlds most boring ride home! At least the Aussies kicked arse on the day!
Cheers, Phil. Riding and fighting off the old boilers..
Don't know what a lot of the fuss is about.I went down thursday after work,set up camp,bought every thing at the circut,tickets,food,beers,more beers,goodies including model Busa,beenie,vest,cap,more beers,program,wasted over $500 bucks,but hey,I really enjoy my motor cycle racing.Not one cop on the way home in 200ks or so.What a fantastic few days.
We were only posing AFTER the race Woofing into dodgy tucker at the top end of town & getting the third degree from some skank bush pig for sitting at HER tables & only drinking at the bottom end of town
Some of these country bumpkins would moan if their arses were on fire

The entry is steep but after you finish rationalising etc, it seems much cheaper Cut back on the grog, ciggies & pokies for a week & you're in (with change)

Hey Rev, hey what ? I know nothing matey Weren't talking to me, must have been my pals the smooth suave leather clad latte lurking lungers
Hey Phil, I heard you came across a "phantom" club member...

That's the way to have your bike seen at the races without paying the entry fee!
I kept an eye on your bike. As soon as I saw someone leaning on it I went up and had a word with him. Shit like that could get me arrested. I had your best interest at heart Scott. Never touch a mans bike, bank account and woman. (In that order too!)
Cheers, Phil. Riding not talking.
well said ramjet