Melbourne Ride This Sunday!
Errr theres only one there in warby,a shell one.
No worries Rod thanks a million and got this logo down and workin Black & Blue Busa's Rule
Nothing like bumping a topic to get the wobblers motivated.
Nice one guys. Might even see you out there. (In my mirrors )
Cheers, Phil. I speed up for horses.........................
You were wondering why no one turns up? I'll tell ya...
Ive worked out theres a ride on... it seems to be meeting in warby.... apparently at the shell servo... but what time?

Its now Sunday morning so i guess its too late to ask questions. I'll be out riding anyway, so if a see a squadron of 3 busas i'll either fall in line or flash the bird... that'll be me ok
Yeah, good ride today. Never managed to catch up with the mob I was supposed to be with, but bumped in to Rod & co. Didn't shame myself on the Reefton either, now graduated to Reefton Tortoise. Rod, I reckon you should be the hare ... always stopping and waiting!

As always, good to see GDY and Rev out, sorry I didn't depart with you lads, missus ended up nicking off to Melbourne anyway. I could've stayed out for another two hours. -Reefton Tortoise-
Yeah was a top day today! Sorry i missed you fodder,but its hard to organise a ride when nothing was really planned,oh well next time. There were shit loads of bikes at the reefton and no cops....can only be a good thing i reckon .Good to see the old stagers there too. Ressac,you got to treat the handbrake mean to keep her keen.

Nice pics again Rocket.
Couldn't have been Rev and GDY you saw Ratsack?
We went down the GOR as I posted.
Perfect Vic riding day fellas. Feel sorry for the guys up North.
Rev and I saw a Winterwobbler on a Flinstone bike (with a pillion) neary come to grief around a bend. Rev came up behind him and the fool tried to up the pace. Ha! Went off the road onto the gravel around a left hand bend. But by some miracle saved it, and made it back on the road without hitting the rock wall embankment. I bet he'll never forget it. (Not to mention the poor pillion)
So let that be a lesson to all winter wobblers. If Rev is in your mirrors "Don't up the pace"!
Great day guys.
Cheers, Phil. Yaba Daba Dooooooooooooooo!!!!!
Long day but entertaining all the same Brekky at the Arabs & lunch at Clampettville

Hog man: Well, as Crazy Googenheimer would say " I wuz just standin there, I was'n doin nuthin" & this hog man tries a Kamikaze right there in front of me He's got a shower of sparks going 4 foot long from the floorboards & it's not turning at all
I'm thinking yep, high side coming right up here, seen it before, but somehow the Milwaukee iron monster shook it's ape hangered head & straightened up (a bit)

Finally he's then gone bush for a while, legs flailing flinstone style & sorts it out & then casts an accusing scowl at ME !! Of course !!! it must have been MY fault coz I was on a ricer Luckily no harm came to him or his pillion
No worries Rod pic look great
But I still did 200klm ride twus good
and bikes three groups of about 10 went through well I was
waiting for you guys plus others in lots 4, 2, 6 and so on

Black & Blue Busa's Rule
rocket:

that looks like a virtual convention in the first pic...looks like reefton pub??
Probably do the reefton again this sunday if anyone is interested.Got to scrub in the new rear tyre for tassie(another one)D"> Lucky i get sponsorship .If anyone wants to hook up i will be in warby at about 11 am,got that fodder!
Sorry rod can't going tarra valley this weekend leaving saturday morning there is going to be about 30 of us staying over night and heading home sunday morning some time
will post some pic when I get back I know its not the hayabusa mob but lease I'm ridein yeah beside's if you carn't get them to ride what hope do I have Black & Blue Busa's Rule
yeah, I'm keen. see how I get on and let you know tomorrow night. Are you up for it Peter? -Reefton Tortoise-
Might catch up late in the arvo at Clampetville Rocket. Had to throw a new rear tyre on too. Gone the Diablo Corsa again. Aiming for more than 7000 klms this time.
But could end up down the GOR though?
Thanks for the stickers too Rocket. They're bound to upset a minority group! (Like Boring Car Drivers!)
Cheers, Phil. "Your Car is Very Boring"
Ok hope to catch someone up there!