Melbourne Ride This Sunday!
Might be washing my hair tomorrow. If I do get out, I'll try for Warby, if the Marmaduke club is going south. -Reefton Tortoise-
Isn't this the weekend you are going to organise that ride day Rocketman?
Or is it Nutsacks turn???
Cheers, Phil. "Fuelled and awaiting directions". (Be nice too)
Is that this Sunday or last Sunday? I think we need to take another leaf out of the NSW book and put up dates...

I think I'm up for one 18 Apr 04 (had the tin-lid the last couple of weekends). This weekend I'll be surfing down at Port Fairy. (tubular dude) -385-
XOCET
Check your calendar boys! Good christian lads like you should know it's PALM SUNDAY! (Insert witty comments below)
So who's riding, who's palming, and who's talking???
Cheers, Phil. "God Bless You".
P.S. Oh yeah, 2004!
Palm Sunday was the one just gone (4 Apr). This Sunday is Easter Sunday. The Sunday after that is Reefton or rain Sunday

Should've gone surfing last Saturday! Bells was a whopping 8ft. Damn I love living in land:"> -385-
XOCET
I'm back and the reefton looks mighty fine to me this sunday. Touring Tassie at warp speeds and not talkin shit!
Got me palms mixed up??? (99 - 100 change hands)
I'll send you an Email Rocketman. Castlemaine is nice too this time of year.
Cheers, Phil. "Riding not studying the Bible"!
Now that rang a Bell for me ressac Had one of the longest, closest races on that beach before it was popular with the blue eyed bleached blonde surfing gods

And yes, I won on my 27 bhp 250 Honda CB72 & whipped a BMW 500 twin doing it, I got the nod from the assembled spectators by a half wheel That thing was a super slug

Castlemaine GDY? I've heard Shepparton is good too? long stretches etc I'm up for where ever we end up which could be anywhere
I was surfing down at bells in the early eighties. I still remember that this time of year the surf could get big. (And ugly. And fcugen cold, bbbbbrrrrrrrr......) Ice cream headaches, no thank you! Unless there's heated wetsuits to match my grips???
I thought it was the Kerang that had the long straights Rev, or was it Creswick???
Cheers, Phil. "Your ice cream headaches are painful"!
There's nothing better than paddling out over glass in a 4/3 wetty, the swell lining up at 8-10 ft, Bells cliffs off to your right, the sun peaking up over your left. There is only silence and the feeling of cold on your hands and feet from the fresh Southern Ocean. The your fist dive under a wave, the water hits your scone and a trickle of 12C runs down your back. As your head penetrates the meniscus behind the horses main of the off shore spray, you gasp deeply coz it is really fugn cold!

Ya gotta luv it! -385-
XOCET
But only if your Misses say's so Goldsac...
Will see a few of you out at the usual Vic watering holes this Sunday. Watch out for the Easter Bunny and the Filth.
Cheers, Phil. Riding not Talking...
Hi there guy's and gal's would love to go on sunday but I did that ride today reefton then on to the black spur got to do the family thing now on Sunday other wise the wife said she will CUT my NUTS off Will but up some Photo's soon After we left warbie we had a copper try and get us any way he went passed us and took off in front but we stayed about 2ks back we lost sight of him for a minute then we saw him go around a right hand sweeper and when we come around there he was with radar gun pointing at us ha ha so then we open up the throttle anyways me and another mate whent passed the turn off to marysville but we stop and turn around and hoo should go pass the COPPER so we go back to the turn off to marysville and stop there talking to the others then HOO should come back you guess it the COPPER so he kept going on to marysville so we hang out for 10 or 15 minutes then we take off but that was the last we seen him thank god??? the reefton was great we stop at the bulgar pub for refreshments then we headed for the backspur they have put new tar down it was F#$#%# great then back through cockatoo ,emerald, then back to Cranny top day Hope you bloke's have a great day Sunday I will work on the mrs but I won't holed my breath.. Black & Blue Busa's Rule
Well i'm hear to tell you that there is NO ride this sunday,so hopefully someone will show up!
Do not post pics of your nuts shopped off please. Bad enough with Nut(less)sac!
Ya right Rod. Definetly a no ride day tomorrow.
Cheers, Phil. Riding, not firing blanks!
no ride this sunday...same people show up

Apparently the '04 blades got released from captivity last thurs...but only to those who wear dianese tracky daks taken out front of Marmalades