Bikes are too dangerous
Just installed Grand Theft Auto: Vice City into the machine. Damn good game, with only one gripe - riding bikes is very dangerous indeed! I managed to steal a bus, drive through several police road blocks, role it AND get shot at, all without any life threatening injuries. But, one incident on a moped and I slid into an oncoming car and died -385-
XOCET
So THAT is why all the little old ladies (and people who THINK like little old ladies) find it essential they warn me about bikes!

I used to let that statement go with a muttered, 'oh well.... I've heard something like that....' until I was in a car accident recently where the car flipped, rolled a few times and slid on its roof for 500 metres and I ended up trapped upside down in the wreckage. Now when people start that game they don't expect the response they get.
Those wrinkly little old fonts of information are prolly right............do the same stunt on yer bike and you'd be dead
well ressac you died because you where riding a moped
and not riding the busa Black & Blue Busa's Rule
when you said "a bus" did you mean "a bus" or "a bus"... know what I mean?
i think he means "a bus".
That's what I thought, pity...
Hey Dee,i was just wondering why you havent organised a melb club ride in a while.Is it the licence fear thing,or lack of time or lack of enthusiasm?????
Mainly time. Eye surgery, and a couple of full up weekends. Also, footy season has begun again and I have spent one afternoon each weekend for the last 3 weeks at the MCG.

Go Roo Boys!!!!