Next NSW ride ??
Just wondering if we should start getting one of these going ??? I've got a hanging for a fanging
Dude, I too am hangin for another blast. Used to ride my Blackbird in melbourne and would blast every weekend, as well as 2 - 3 times during the week. God I love riding in victoria.
Now in Sydney, it is such a bleed'n mission to get out of the eastern suburbs to anywhere worth riding. the trafic up here is un-b-leevabl. So now I am a weekend rider, and I start going a bit spare when I cant get the beast out for a hiding.

Aww c'mon, lets go again. I'll meet anywhere anytime (on weekends) to let my red baby do what she does best... naturaly inject me with my own addrenalin. I'm getting goose bumps just thinkin about it. God I love my Bussa.
i am thinking i mite do a short ride on the 18th because
i,ll be at bikefest on saturday. call me on 0421075848 or
96734442 and we,ll work something out
any idea where you might be going ?
but sounds sweeeet to me
maybe nowra and back up through kangaroo valley and
work it out as we go OR mt white and down to wisemans
just ring me saturday some time

wayne
Guys,

Our local club, the George IV Tourers are going for a ride this Sunday, the 18th, leaving the George Inn at Picton about 9am, through the Southern Highlands, Kangaroo Valley, Nowra, lunch at Batemans Bay, up the Clyde to Braidwood, Goulburn and the Highlands back to the Pub.

All are welcome to join, just pretend you are me, cause I'll be sitting at home babysitting yet again. Either that, or you can come and look after the kids and I'll finally get to go for a blast.

Any further details, give me a call. 0412 810506.

Dave (cleaning skid marks, not leaving darkies)D">
What are people doing on the 25th. Iam working the18th.
A ride south sounds great
Plan.....

Jewels and a couple of Busa riders are going to meet at the George with the Tourers group for a 9am start. Following the route across the highlands with the main gang, they will they go play on Macquarie Pass / Kangaroo Valley?? and head back to the George IV Inn at Picton to meet up with the tin top billy lids for lunch around 1pm ish.

If any one's going for a fang and is heading back that way, or just wants to head across for a friendly lunch gathering at the Pub, come on over, the more the merrier.

I actually got to go for a ride today with a mate, he rode the Busa (soon to be a convert after todays experience) and I got to play on the Prillia, got to the George for a refreshment or three and ran into our member Brent and his VFR group. Great to see you up and around Brent and we expect to see your new toy absolutely sparkling.

Just goes to show that you never know who you'll bump into where in this wonderful sport of ours, and the great people that they can be too.

I'll be available on the mobile all day if anyone want to make arrangement to meet up. I know its short notice but what the heck..

Dave
Wasn't today just brilliant? What better way than to spend it getting lost in the back country lanes of Wollondilly, followed by a great scoot across the highlands and a beer for breakfast at Kangaroo Valley!

True to form, I twisted the guys' arms for another beer at Jamberoo before hitting Mac Pass and a great run back to the George for, you guessed it, more BEER!!! My bike sucks, my back is RS but I'm still grinning stupidly (and not just from the beer)

Many thanks to Franko, Wayne and Phil for playing with me in the traffic - hope you had just as good a day guys and that you enjoyed the company of the motley bunch of drunks from the George. I'll send Dave out to play with you all next weekend.

Love and kisses

Julie (still wanting a Busa of her own...)

PS: Wayne, I had to disabuse the Hardly Able crowd of the notion that you had left skid marks on more than just Barkers Lodge Road upon your departure - you were smokin'!
I saw this too late to come along !!!! Damn it !!!!

well I say time for plans for not this weekend coming up but the next !!
It was good to catch up at the pub Dave I was quite envious at having to look at a busa and not be able to go out riding, oh well, I collect the new one this week

We eventually managed to struggle home from Picton the following morning, somewhat the worse for wear

hehe, we got woken up rather early by the exhaust note of rather a lot of bikes going up and down the main street..

yes jewels i did have fun in the traffic maybe a little to
much as for the roll on burnouts glad you like them because
you wont see to many more because i can,t afford the
tyres so i have to try and be good

also nice to meet you dave and everyone else hope to see
you this weekend

wayne