Annual Hayabusa Convention (destination)
a few things
1) since your asking on destination Bathurst. maybe we,ll
be able to close off Mt panarama for a day and have
some top speed runs down conrod straight
time from november 04 to 2005 and a two day weekend

2) i think graham 1HOTRF has a good idea in moving the
convention around from state to state as the GT OWNERS
do that and it looks like it works really good for them

3) if Bathurst is no good i like the sound of Tallangatta
accommodate ward is happy to put us up and there are
some good roads down around there

4) since this is volvi idea at the end of day you are going
to have to make a decision SOON I HOPE

what ever it is i well be there

wayne
How about we all just wait and see what Volvi and the Suzuki gurus come up with.
Volvi you are doing a great job and if Suzuki can get onboard we might be looking at cheaper accomodation or fuel compensation who knows what will happen always pays to be optimistic in my books
Who cares when it is lets just try and make this happen firstly and secondly lets try and make this thing something to remember

I personally wont ride all the way to Tassie as my back wouldnt make the ride but there are other ways of getting there and I will research them fully, give Volvi a chance to weave his magic and lets see what happens

oh just a thought what about the salt flats in SA we could have the news there showing the world what about 100 busa's side by side racing each other looks like

hey just a thought Regards Bill

As long as my heart pumps and my Busa thumps I am a happy Man
Conrod flat out! Yum

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
This could all be getting academic now if Suzuki Australia is getting involved, but with a bit of luck they may go to somewhere like Avalon airfield. Then we could all have a blast at full throttle. It would seem crazy of Suzuki not to take the fastest proddy bike in the world along with their owners to a place that they were not able to stretch their legs.

1hotRF for now