What do you drive when it's not the Busa (bike or car?)
Just curious... I have an old Volvo (most of the Sydney guys will tell you it's actually a custom cruiser chick magnet around Parra), and an 02 WRX hatch...

"sometimes, crime does pay"
Pan,
If it's not the Busa, it's just travelling mate.
Point A to B via shortest distance.
Rgds BUSGO
I drive the anti-Busa.
an 05 VW Golf TDI 6-speed.
I recently sold a 220kw ATW S15 200sx though, does that count? " I'm not speeding, I'm qualifying ! "
Well my work truck is a 97 3.0 litre dual cab diesel and damn its slow the other is a 2004 VY Clubby and damn its fast but the Busa is the best vehicle I have ever owned and is my pride and joy Regards Bill

Busa's Rule On The Rest
Mine is a VYCrewman, supercharged of course
Josh, 220 kW sounds awesome. What sort of quarter mile times were you getting? What's that in horsepower? I've often wondered how much power the Busa has compared to the WRX...
Pan,
In answer to your question above. My car pulled high 12's at best. Consistant flat 13's were easy. It was pretty fast (for a cage)
I guess the 220ATW would have converted to about 260 ish at the engine?
Which I think is about 350HP? Light car.
Is that right?
Regardless, it was tuned for torque by both Con at CV Performance and Rainer at Air Power Systems in Melbourne. 19psi at 3000rpm. It was silly in the rain
I miss it now you've got me thinking about it. Never (and I do mean NEVER) beaten on the road.
Your busa would slay any modded WRX, excluding Rigoli cars etc. Except for in the tight stuff, where I have to say an averagely driven WRX would be quicker than a briliantly-ridden Busa.
Josh.
" I'm not speeding, I'm qualifying ! " Edited by: joshinthecity at: 15/8/05 10:27 pm
A (boring) car like a Supra needs at least 800+ RWHP to beat a Busa Pan.

There are many comparisons on the web.

One in the States is 1000 RWHP and it beates Busa's...

But at what cost???

Well Phil if you do the homework and know when to plant and when to harvest I am sure the a 1000hp twin turbo Supra wouldnt cost you much at all or even if you got A+s in home economics and learnt how to be a cook sheesh you could have a couple to drive Regards Bill

Busa's Rule On The Rest
1992 Ford p/van, oh the shame of it all, the shame of it all
Hyundai Tuscan 4wd...black Cheers,
Pete
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography, Bullshit Artist?
Z Web World

...which has no roof, so sometimes my girl's Festiva.
Thanks for that Josh.

Straight line: Yeh, my wife and I have had a few races off the lights. She always gets about 4 car lengths in front then I'm changing into 2nd gear about 5 lengths ahead of her...

Into corners: I have no chance. She accelerates into them and does 4 wheel drifts while I jump on the anchors, push down and lean as hard as I can into the corner...

Out of corners: as long as I don't lose the back end too bad I leave her miles behind...

All good fun.

If I want to beat her all round, then I leave the Busa at home and take out the Volvo!!!

I'm buying you a "my wife is faster than your wife" T-shirt for Christmas..

" I'm not speeding, I'm qualifying ! "
I dont think I'd line up agaist Rigoli's WRX on the street you'd get hammered.

Runs high 8's at the drags I believe .

Called me out for a street race , but I politely declined, its on a prep'ed track or not at all....

Take it easy on the street Pan, cause theres only one Pan.

Leonard.