gettin it shiny :)
ok, I gots the 02 model with black rims and stock all over.
I wanna make it look shiny and new !!

But I have nfi what I should use to wash it and get the rims nice and clean.

any ideas ??? Also my old man when he had the busa had to lay it down, not while riding it, more parking it he put his foot down and slipped. second time he put his foot in a ditch and also had to lay it down.

My question is, what should I do about the scratchs that are left there ?? touch up paint from a auto place and buff it ??

I use that nifty spray on stuff on the wheels,spray it on,use a toothbrush to get into corners,wait about 5 mins then hose it off,beautiful and it wont hurt the paint.
Mr Sheen - pump pack, not aerosol - works a treat on my bike. It leaves a smooth, shiny and slippery surface layer, and each time I wash the bike, the brake dust on one side and chain crap on the other wipe straight off with the sponge. Then I just give the rims a quick wipe-over with Mr Sheen, and it's done until the next time it rains...

Oh, and the *very* best thing to use for cleaning the wheels? The centrestand...
centre stand, and first gear...
sounds good and I'll give them all a try just for the 31st ride I want it all cleannnnn
I know this may sound strange however a mate has been doing this for years. To get rid of bug guts and road grime, get a spray bottle with 50% water and 50% Handi Andi (that pink stuff). Spray the bike down all over, wait 20 mins hose off then sponge it over with car wash.

It took me a while to try this but if your bike gets filthy it works great.
WARNING RE:Mr Sheen D">
Shit-hot stuff to be sure,however,never...ever...use it on your SEAT.
You`ll be a-slippin` & a-slidin` all over the joint.
First bend,you`re gonna be hangin` off alright.....off right into da gravel.....YIKES!!!
LOL, yeah I remember many years ago trying that on my first 250

was a GPX 250 as well, was slippin all over the place
MAN, Start with a clean bike. Then get http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc

Once your done and the bike looks like glass. BEST STUFF IVE EVER USED.

Then just get some PLEXUS spray cleaner. There is nothing good about mass amounts of water. If you have alot of mods, it equals trouble. Plexus is a spray cleaner/wax that does great and is quick n easy.

The plexus will maintain the shine for nearly eva!

ICE
> I wanna make it look shiny and new !!

Tip #1, don't run wide in corners.