Police Blitz
Heard directly from the source, to be carefull over the next 2 weeks in Melbourne. Theres to be a blitz targetting bikes for everything. There youve been told, give some feedback if youve seen signs of it.
Just Melbournistan ? so what's new?? Thanks for the tip, I'll stay out of the pox ridden joint for a while

Some dickhead must have given the Ferret a fly by
I'm going to change my name to heat seeker! since the cameras have been down i've been pulled over three times for a licence, breath and road worthy check, i've been flashed a half dozen times and buzzed once. still no tickets, and also feels good to out accelerate the highway patrol off the road shoulder (only to 100 though, hence getting buzzed a tad further down the road).
Pick on the bikes again,whats new? I was in Kinglake last weekend and here was the cops doing licence and rego checks on every single bike there while young hoons in there shitbox commadoms driving past with barely a straight panel on the friggin things where left to go as they please.I made sure the cop was in hearing distance as i explained my annoyance of the pick on the bikes thing.God they shit me!:">
big shoulders, rocket, ya gotta have big shoulders.

if we don't support the cop economy who will?