Impromtu Fang Sunday 18 th
Sounds great to me Franko, time & place lets go, Regards Robert
Yep....seeing as we`re still about 3 weeks away from our usual monthly hoot...another practise session might just be in order,eh gang?

meet...8.15 Heathcote maccas
or....9.00 Stanwell Tops
...for a quick fang south...Mac Pass,Kangaroo Valley etc ..or just make it up as we go

cyas all there
Franko
How about Start 7.30 leave 7.45 7/11 s/s moorebank anyone interested ? or even anyone in the Hawkesbury/ Blue Mountains area meet at Penrith 6.45 some where . Maybe on the way back catch up Dav & Jewels at the George if thay can't make the run i owe them a beer or two . Regards Robert .
See ya's at 9am @ Tops
I have NFI where any of these places are !?!?!?!

guess I'll just wait as I am doing the putty loop with another club on the 17th
Scratchy do you want to meet at Maccas Mulgrave 6.30am sharp will that help you. Regards Rob (lost again somewhere)
What road is Heathcote Maccas on?

Tony the 7/11 Garage on heathcote rd, no Maccs there. Regards Robert
DING Princes hwy, at the end of heathcote rd (Engadine/Heathcote). The 7/11 Garage is at Moorebank on heathcote rd near Junction rd. Regards Rob lost again, are you really confused now?, think i am ?
Sorry guys, gremlin duty till the end of the school holidays. 6 weeks (barr one very short squirt down to Currarong and Shoalhaven Heads) without a ride, bugger.

Jules is still well and truly up the creek and off till probably at least April, damn shame, finished the mods to the Aprilia (4.30pm Christmas Eve), we now call it a Falle, Milco, Fille or whatever.

Unfortunately it will be put on the market very soon as riding is now pretty much out of the question for her, and boy is it totally different to ride now.

Anyways, have a safe and fun ride, drop us a line and we might meet up with you at the George, or if its a really nice day, we might even put on a BBQ and a cup of tea for you all at home.

Cya, Dave.
Sounds good Dave--catch up with ya later
Happy new year Dav & Julie & Munskins hope to catch up tomorrow if weather, time & Franko permit's. Anyone coming south/west wants to meet me 7.30 leave 7.45 sharp 7/11 garage Moorebank see you there (copper 99 jobie) if not see you all at 8.15 Maccs Heathcote, If its raining please don't wait for me because i be back in bed . Regards Robert not playing in the rain on the road.
I'll be at the Tops at 9am, rain hail or whatever. If no one is there by 9.20 I'll be going south via Keira then probably down to Kiama for a cuppa.

hope to see ya's
Great day out boys & gals thanks Gazza for the guided tour down south, all the best Tony, Bromwyn, great run back & good to see you back on the road Sammy a lot better than last time we meet! hope all the grixx's got home safely, Dav & Julie sorry i couldn't get over you way hope you have a speedy recovery soon. Regards Robert
Good ride, good whether, great people