best bike EVER
Well guys and girls, having ridden a great many bikes, I have always felt pretty secure in the knowledge that I ride the best bike ever built. Turns out I was wrong. I now realise I ride the SECOND best bike (DAMN I hate coming second).

Caught up with Kamakaze Friday night here in Canb and turns out he owns the project busa. I was pretty impressed with the bike and figured I could probably get used to the colours. We rode around a bit with his two little brothers and dropped them at the hotel they were staying. It was late, there was no traffic, so we decided to do a pass STRICTLY STICKING TO THE SPEED LIMIT (of course).

While we were discussing this, Kama got a bit shifty and then offered me THE PROJECT BIKE! MAN! I nearly said no I was so surprised!

It is the most incredible thing to ride, it feels like a busa on speed. It is the terrifying offspring of an R1 and a busa. I haven't been intimidated by a bike in years! I completely wasted my opportunity to ride this bike by RIDING LIKE A NANCY! Then again, as if I was going to push Kama's bike.....

Can I say thanks to Kama for an unforgettable experience and BASTARD, now I have to save up to trick out mine! I was PERFECTLY happy with it.

HEIDI xxx
Heidi, just imagine a 300hp Busa or for that matter why stop there............. many 400 / 450hp street Busa's around. I kid you not
I had a good time Heidi, and Iv'e never seen Canberra so busy. Must do it again (i like the big open roads they have, good for dragging..) but we forgot to take shots of the bikes...

Would luv a turbo bus but money prevents everything, NOS is a cheaper option for that top end rush.

Glad u enjoyed it....maybe next time we'll have a bit more time on it. hehehehe

P.S Iv'e posted holiday pics in members photos...
sorry I could not meet you guys last Friday , tried your mobil but got your message bank what are you running a dry or wet N2O set up ? interested to know as my old girl now has a wet system
Hawkwind
What a pity we didn't catch up, I had a top time meeting Kama and his little brothers, I hope they had fun too.

We'll catch you next time.

HEIDI xxx