Calder Park...
Everything was stock.
Even the tyre pressures....
Not next time though
Bigshow, I'm 95 KGs (now) but not as tall as you though. Obviously weight is a big handicap for serious drag racing but not worth worrying about if you are just out having a bit of fun.

Everything counts at the strip even the oil level in your sump. Used to run 8-10 psi in the rear on the Katana & Kwaka Turbo with rear suspension on full hard. I'd try lower gearing as well.

If you want a good time at Calder make sure you go when the northerly winds are blowing hard as it makes a big difference !!! A friend managed to crack a 10.99 on a Katana with a gale behind him LOL !!! Cheated though with a 4 into 1 !!!!
Excellent photo, there, FFG.

Sounds like you had a ball. Friday nights are a bit tough, or i might join you for a burst. As long as you promise to not laugh at my times (and promise not to post them here!)
ffg, that sure is a colourful presentation.. altho i'm not sure about your funny lookin bike,,

great photo though.. what kind of camera???
thanks heaps bigshow,looks ace
How do you add a picture/moving graphic under your name????

And the little graphic on the far right hand side.

eter_altas@dodo.com.au"> peter_altas@dodo.com.au

Any help would be appreciated.
Regards

Peter Altas
BUSA-1
and what am I doing wrong with adding an e-mail link???

that should read:

peter_altas@dodo.com.au

and the little graphic i'm referring to on the right rand side is on the previous menu page
Regards

Peter Altas
BUSA-1
sorry pete you will have to ask bigshow,i have no idea
From the main page, under "My Control Centre" under "Edit Profile".

To add an email link, click on email to the left, and put your email address in. Should put text that looks like:

[mail]aaa@bbb.com[/mail]

in your message.