Victorian Riders
Weather looks good for this Saturday- I'll be ridin' if it is. If anybody wants to join me for a ride you are most welcome.

I'll be leaving the Mobil servo in Whittlesea at 10.00am sharp, other types of bikes welcome too.

See ya if I see ya.

SW.
Is this where we reply with all the excuses Scott???
You have mail.
Cheers, Phil. Talking not riding (Too Bloody wet)
good ride today thru a damp spur over to yea etc...the pics show the only busa that doesn't rust, thus the blue/silver hayabusa club was formed...Vic guys get your act together, I know the other shades aren't as fast, but what are you scared of?? 'Rust in peace'...

"life's not a spectator sport..."
Glad you guys had a good ride. Great pics Scott. Did you say hello to the consabulary for me in Yea?
Catch up soon
Cheers, Phil. (Looking after three kids, not riding! Doh!)
Where can you get those knobs/caps for the end of the handlebars like on the busa with the Hindle exhaust? Regards,
ColinT
Sort of glad i didn't come along,that would have been four blue/silver models.........boring Rod rusting not riding.
Sounds like you's had a good ride. Just a couple of quick questions though?
What type of Hindle are u running?
And are the coppers as bad as they say down there?Being from Sydney, i only come down for the GP and SBK.(I've never been done on these trips, despite everyone having a story to tell)................
I don't know exactly what type of hindle I am running, I believe it's a gen 2 or 3 but am not certain...I'll check into it. I had it on a dyno and got 170hp, which sounds a bit low compared to other systems on the same dyno ie acro/yoshi b/n 176-180 (don't quote me)... it was a particularly hot day etc and I wouldn't be surprised if my bike is a bit down on HP since it's done 35,000k's most of which have been on the redline Also, I know a guy who had a gen 1 hindle putting out 178hp with the same mods on the same dyno so unless the later model systems are inferior, there's nothing wrong with the hindle...It suits my needs anyway

re: the polished bar ends, I got them from pete's pitstop

Thanks for coming guys. Actually Phil, it was Luc that provided the pics this time.

Good pics Luc.

Not really sure what type of Hindle mine is either, Ron just refers to it as a race Hindle, but I've seen it referred to on American boards as a Brock Hindle. Not sure what generation it is, but I did notice that mine is slightly different to Luc's.
There are basically 2 types of hindle pipes that come into the country.
1. The standard Hindle which is distributed by Dynobike.
2. The BIG bore Hindle which is exclusive to busa's only....
both are brought in by Dynobike, But your right, Brock Davidson redesigns the headers for maximum HP.
But i'm not sure which big bore system is brought into the country. (Gen-1,2,3) I've been following Brock Davidson's career for some time. He is renowned around the world for drag racing Bandit12's. And has been in the industry for over 20 years. He made the switch to busa's and has performance parts custom made to replace parts you wouldn't even consider (due to self destruction from 200+ rhp engines)

U made the right choice......
Good ride scot...Bit wet in place's but did'nt seem to slow Luc down much.
Looks like the Hindle's the way to go! Good sound.
Hey great photo's Luc, see you at the next 1.

Dave