Sydney Ride - June Long W/E
Is anyone interested in a ride on the Queen's Birthday long weekend? Suggestions for a route and whether it should be a day trip or an overnighter - options include a Sunday day trip, a Monday day trip or a Sunday overnighter???
Sounds good, maybe up north on the Oxley Hwy, stay in port for the night and then came down the old road......

I'll be in if nothing else comes up first..

Cheers . Paul
Myself (busa), a zx12r and a zxr750 are all doin thunderbolts/oxley/port from Newcastle on sat of long weekend. Still dissorganised at this point but we will meet up if possible. (more the merrier/safety in numbers haha)
Hey Iv'e got a few more bikes interested in our trip up the oxley hwy. A bus and possibly a ZX12 as well.( Funny these ZX owners seen to tag onto us all the time, their club must suck......)
busgrin1300, thunderbolts way sounds pretty good. Just have to decide what day to stay in Port for the night.
Sounds like you guys live in Newcastle, if you do were gonna have to meet up somewhere.

Cheers....Paul
A few of us are doin the putty on saturday. about 10am (ish)
cheers
Can't make it dude, gotta work. 3 day weekend cut down to 2 day w'end, not my rules but must obey.....
Kamakaze

Cool. I'll post our next ride for ya. I dont get many weekend rides due to my bullshit work roster, but through the week i can usually organise a ride dowm Putty/Mangrove mountain/old road etc , with a few keen participants.
Sounds good, keep me informed. Don't get much chance to ride due to my 6 day week.
Cheers ......Paul
Guys , I'm interested, depends on the what you have in mind. ie let us know the details.

contact me on ducati1@bigpond.com

ps I wont be bringing a Ducati along!!!!!!
Wouldn't want my bike catching a disease or anything off that euro trash..........(hehehehe)
....but I would be cool to see if it could keep up in the twisties......

just kidding Gazza414, I don't mind Dukes, I just wouldn't buy one.
Sorry guys, after getting the ball rolling it look's like I have to bail due to babysitting duties. However, mid week runs are always a goer. If a mid-week blast is the go, give me a call on 0412 810506 or drop a line at djhjnj@dodo.com.au and we'll get it going.

Again, sorry about the long week-end ride, would love to but doesn't look promising.

Cheers Dave and Jules.
How are you going with the piccies??? Worked it all out?

If you have a photo of your bike, show it under your name, or animate it or something.

If you need help, drop me a line.
Peter Altas
BUSA-1
G'day Pete,

Have put the bike pic in my user profile. Just playing a little more for now. Will let you know.

Thanx, Dave.
Hopefully this f*&^ing rain will piss off so I can ride my bike without getting shit all over it from the crap on the roads that the rain has brought in............!!!!!!!!!!!

Iv'e washed it 4 times in a fortnight, let me tell ya I'm f*&^ing sick of it. It rains every w'end but not during the week. What's the go..!!!!

The weather has been beautiful down here in Mexico.....

(Although we really would like it to rain........and heaps.