follow up to training school - wondering about bike ?
thanks for those who replied to my post before thought i would reply again

Just wondering as someone who has just got their license etc... do have a bike but thinking of purchasing a new one any recommendation on the bike that is good for begginer ? and is not to powerful for a first starter .......

sorry again this is not a Busa question but since i got help last time here thought i would try again here
I started on a GPX250 (Kawasaki). Certainly not too powerful but not a dog either, and I found it to be a stable bike and a good one for a beginner...
I was getting around on a GPZ1100 back in 83 on L plates. (Not that they were displayed)
But that's another story..............
I had a Yamaha SR250 commuter but i only stayed on it for 3 months then got a 2 stroke 250 which had good power but it wasn't outrageous.

Viking
If you are on a restricted license or L plates I would suggest a Honda VTR 250. They are as good as any 250 on the market in handling and build quality and because they do not have a lot of fairing it should not be too expensive to repair if you drop it (which more than likely you will at some stage).

Being a V twin, they also have a nice amount of low down torque and power for a 250 which will be handy when you are not used to selecting the right gear for optimum performance. They also sound pretty good too.

Best of luck.