foot pegs
Hello,
I am looking to lower the foot pegs on a 2001 Suzuki Hayabusa about 2" to get my knees out of the tank. Does anyone know of a set that would do this? Or a bracket? Or can someone point me in the right direction. Anything to keep me from cutting 2" off of my legs would help..lol.Thank you for any help.

tootall4mybike
D8Ball5754@home.com

Boy, you must be tall. What did you ride when you were restricted to 250?
I am 6'4"....
What's that in real measurements?
Now that's what I call REAL measurements.

My mate put TLR pegs on his for the same reason and says it makes a huge diffeence. They fit stock too.

HEIDI xxx
TRL pegs?
6 foot 4 inches = 193.04cm (I think) Dont blame me...I was born into that measuring system...lol
Suzuki TL 1000R
hi 2tall and welcome to the board,,

we have a couple of other giants in our club riding busas and they seem pretty comfortable in the saddle,,

if the TLR solution doesn't do it for ya, than you should check out an aftermarket peg/bracket kit imported by Mick Hone Motorcycles in Box Hill (melbourne) tel (03)9890 0304,,

the other alternative of course is to raise your seat and tank - just kidding!

cheers
les
You could always sit on a phone book...
raise my seat and tank...lol...I actually thought of that for about a second...lol I looked at the TRL pegs and they do look shorter. It looks like the rubber part of them is not as high as on the busa.
I dont know if I could get the phone book away from my wife....lol...she is really short.