Fax 03 5497-1599 No site for this.

Helmet Warehouse 02 9790-2804 401 hume hwy yagoona 2199
No site for this either.

Kelvar Jeans
www.draggingjeans.com.au

Speed Camera Boom in NSW
www.radardetection.com.au

Hope this helps guys and gals.
Radiator Guards? Has anyone had this happen (they talk about stones ripping through your radiator like a knife). Theoretically, I can see what they mean, but I have never actually heard of it happening...
G'day,
In regard to the question has it happened to you?
First time on a Fireblade......nice hole from a stone.....green stuff squirting directly onto right front caliper & disc rotor. Only noticed when my right foot slipped off the peg I thought WTF? then looked down.
Oh Oh....then try braking with coolant all over the show ! not good. I limped home keeping a very watchful eye on the temp gauge.

Just recently I straffed my buddy on his brand spankin new ZX12R ...unintentionally peppered him with
pea gravell when I passed. Result 3 BIG dings in the radiator with one leaking coolant. He was not happy.
So far on the Bus I have broken left front indicator and several severe looking dings in the Radiator
I have just fitted one of these to my ' 01 GSXR750. They are not available for the Bus yet but when they are I will get one for sure. They are really well made and look trick fitted.

Another friends Ducati 888 SP3 also had some stones ficked up at him at high speed. Result 2 x smashed indicators 1 x smashed headlight and a big crack in the screen......radiator copped a pasting but no leaks......expensive.

That's the trouble with the roads over here in WA too many stones from dick head car drivers cutting corners picked up by our hot sticky tyres and fired out the back like a machine gun to following riders. If you don't leave a good gap between yourself and others you cop it, and it bloody hurts as well.
Somehow you just had to swing that round to be a gloat about your superior Western weather Thanks for the reply. Don't know if I would bother. How much are the guards?
Demeester,

They come from Coff's Harbour NSW $175.00 including delivery by courier. I don't think the Bus model is available yet.
The rock throught he radiator did happen to my Busa!
Your suzuki parts link doesnt work ,is the web site correct ?