I hope common sense prevails here... HMMMM?
it dont matter what your colour is what you eat if your a permanent resident or a citzen and you like australia your australian You may now refer to me as Sting
After mindful deliberation I will wipe the dribble from my chin and pull my undies from my ass and have another RUM.
See you at Jindy, no pulling out, it only messes up the sheets.
I think DJ started all this,we must get the tar and feathers ready for him at Jindy.. get him jiuced on W/Turkey first. Cheers,
Kawasuki
Feck someone better bring a few ounces of umm electric grass or wacky tabbaccy to chill you Mexs out. Yeah we know all you whities conquered the earth etc etc. And all us darkies are second class citizens. But I tell you something. You get a black fella and a white fella having a dump, their shit gonna stink just the same.

Thats it from me. Might bring the geetar so we can sing that there song!!! Salutations
Trix

If you look like your passport photo, you probably need a holiday

Edited by: MrsTony660 at: 12/2/07 22:37
I don't check the board for a few days and I walk into this......

I new would get out of control when he purchased another Busa...

The End
Quote:Might bring the geetar so we can sing
that there song!!!

duelling banjo's would be nice. Cheers,
Kawasuki
Quote:But I tell you something. You get a black fella and a white fella having a dump, their shit gonna stink just the same.

I think this could be open to dispute as I once employed a curry muncher as a professional in a non-racist office. We hated everyone else equally there.

However, I digress - when the abovementioned curry muncher went for the aforesaid dump, the rest of the office staff noticed the paint blistering and the vinyl floor bubbling. It took only 2 weeks before we installed a major extraction fan, ducted through the roof. It was either that or have the "powder" room condemned after 9 AM.

As a racist, I should have sacked him for "damage to property", but I waited for 6 months wherein he had been able to f*** up more cost estimates (by careless ommissions) than his projected annual salary for the next two years.

So as a party trick for Jindy, lets play "Spin The Dump" - where blindfolded competitors can try to identify the essential differences alleged not to be present in the starting premise. Elimination rounds could be held after main meals.

Winners should be given suppository sized samples of Militec.

Thanks for your support in advance.
Hahaha, I gotta start reading more topics, this is funny as all f***.

Lighten up guys,

Throwdown, I hope the club doesnt lose you because of some bigoted wrinkly old man's opinion, do what Bruce did, front him at Jindy, he will hide and wont confront you, showing his true colours.
As there have been more side remarks (dozens) than actual constructive comments, and since the main parties are either gone or keeping their fingers shut, and since the majority of votes so far have condoned this ... This topic is now going in to lock down.