I hope common sense prevails here... HMMMM?
if we all took mdma we would be lovers not fighters.. see.. the govt promotes violent actions by outlawing things that make us loving..
I'm with u Throwdown.
It's very easy for us all to make a flippant racist comment and I am just as guilty as anyone else.
You are right what you say.

By the way did anyone see the show I think on 2 or Sbs a week ago about the lady who gets a whole bunch of ethnic people and caucasion people in one room without them knowing exactly why they are there, and then starts treating the caucasions in ways that the ethnics are treated and also asks the ethnics to treat the caucasions how they are treated...you had to see it...amazing excersice.

I reread Muther's post though..."two wrongs don't make a right"
and couldn't stop reading it this way.
"Two wongs don't make a white"

And another thing!
I consider myself an Aussie but my dad was Polish and my mum is German.
I am sure they saw plenty of racism when they came to Australia (Although they have never really told me).
Now I would not be happy to see my mum or dad in that situation.
When you think of it that way and then relook at other peoples situations it helps you try to understand.

Off soapbox now.

More on that show...I'll try and download it as it was v good...
BLUE EYED - INDECENTLY EXPOSED
This film challenges the racial attitudes held by some Canadians towards Native Canadians with anti-racism expert Jane Elliott. With cameras rolling, she divides the suspecting participants by eye colour, blue-eyes in one group, brown-eyes (many of them native Canadian) in the other. Elliott turns the tables on the participants treating the blue eyes as “persons of colour”, confronting and brow-beating them, while the “brown eyes” get treated with respect. Filmed in Regina, Saskatchewan, this documentary illustrates and exposes how systemic racism continues to thrive in Canada today. While there has been other films featuring Elliott's workshops, this is the first time Elliott has brought her controversial workshop to Canada, and unlike the others, this film focuses its attention on the individual Canadian participants who have ‘exposed' themselves to her confrontational and highly effective techniques. These insights into the personal lives of the participants, combined with the intensity of the workshop experience, creates an emotional and psychological drama that plays out as the blue eyes learn what it is like to be targets of discrimination. (From Canada, in English) (Documentary) PG CC WS

Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,Photography

"When you're feelin' down
When you feel
You need to get away
You can just fly away

I feel the world
Is going insane
If you feel the sun
You can just fly away."

Jean Claude Ades - Fly Away 2006 ...Try it.Edited by: Djpete  at: 11/2/07 12:38
Saw the show Pete and yes she really did know how to sort attitudes out quick smart no holds barred!
Quote:Oh well on the bright side i found some new soft sponge grips yesterday

So, Rod, how are they?
Ok he wasnt wearing a turbin,he was a curry muncher,is that better. Geeze some people are soooo touchy.
Point im making is ,when i was a bike courier,i would say 99% of these people drove taxis(nuthin wrong with that)and of that ,99% of them couldnt drive a greasy stick up a dogs arse and i do have a problem with that,especially if they are tring to take me out. .Facts are the f***kers cant drive......end of story.
The Phantom is back
Quote:he was a curry muncher
well thats different rocket...

Now whats this about sponge grips?
Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World

When you feel
You need to get away
You can just fly away

I feel the world
Is going insane
If you feel the sun
You can just fly away."

Jean Claude Ades - Fly Away 2006 ...Try it.
TOUCHY! How the f*** is it touchy when you're spewing racial crap stereotypes. I've nearly been taken out twice this year by grey haired fuckwit white guys, and have said nothing to date. You wanna start throwing crap then I'll match you, you f*&^ing arsehole.

I'll fight for your f*&^ing right to be a racist fuckwit in a Western country, (after all it's not a Nazi state, you'll be sorry to hear, or a middle Eastern country), but I'll also fight for my right to not to have to see your shit on a public website.

You're the kind of arsehole I've had to endured since I was 3-years-old, watching white people yell at my mum to get her arse off of a bus seat and let a white woman sit down. Or the other white fuckwits who have jumped me in the street twice with weapons, outnumbering me 6 to 1 (brave wankers). Or my friend, Stephen Lawrence who was knifed to death by 7 white shits while he was minding his own business WAITING FOR A BUS.

What's a f*&^ing curry muncher you ignorant twat? It's the most popular dish in the UK, so are they a population of 56 million curry munchers. You wanna a piece of me? Anytime, anywhere. Except you'd probably bring a bunch of like minded small brained f***kers and a gun., c*** features!

I'm out of here, you shitwad fuckface, so reply all you like about me being touchy. The rest of you who take offence, GOOD! This board periodically goes on about minorities and no one says a word. First ride I was on from here, an openly gay guy turned up. He hasn't been heard from since, and I bet the odd homophobic comment didn't help. Well, this nigger's f*&^ing off as well, so enjoy your club.
Quote:Now whats this about sponge grips

stuff the sponge grips i think i will pass on this link REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.comEdited by: ROD at: 12/2/07 1:28
(my.spacebar.still.doesn't.work!!!)

I'm.with.you.TD.

Putting.our.head.in.the.sand.and.changing.topic.can.be.good.at.times.but.it.can.also.be.seen.as.condoning.racist.comments.by.not.speaking.up.

Most.of.us.just.don't.bother.responding.because.it's.a.waste.of.time.trying.to.convince.someone.like.Rocket.of.anything.he.doesn't.already.believe.is.ABSOLUTELY.true .

On.the.other.hand,some.people.will.go.on.and.show.their.true(racist)colours...then.either:

1.Do.a.dummy.spit...bla,bla,bla...
2.Pretend.they.were.just.baiting...

Very.sad.to.read.this.happening,yet.again.

Let's.try.to.not.stoop.to.their.level.and.make.comments.about.caucasians.that.are.racist.in.their.nature.too.though!

Hope.we're.still.mates.TD.
"sometimes crime does pay"
Throwdown: ummm.... think ya over reacting mate while you may have had issues with race before - I seriously doubt there is a problem here.... where are our mod's to get rid of shit like this before it gets out of hand?

Hope he dont leave & if you were coming to Jindy throwdown please do come mate - you will see colour dont matter "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

Pan u talkin to TD??? cause he's gooooooneee mate.

Quote:Well, this nigger's f*&^ing off as well, so enjoy your club. Cheers,
Kawasuki
Quote:where are our mod's to get rid of shit like this before it gets out of hand?

And then get pillored for censorship? It's a fine line, here, Raz - damned if we do, and damned if we don't....
This is the last word I'm gunna say about this saga...yet again.
My comment wasn't directed at Rocket. It was a general statement at us in general including myself without getting on a high horse because I reckon most of us have some racist attitudes in one form or another if we are honest about it.
We DO need to keep checks on what we say and do.
Yeah I know it's a f*&^ing free country etc etc etc. but whether we like it or not we are all supposed to be living togeter on this planet.

To me Rocket's comment was not overboard because I know Rocket and he IS a top bloke and I don't hear him making what I consider racist comments...but seems like it has hit a nerve with Throwdown.
Everyone makes over the top statements in this forum to create a bit more excitement when reading the posts.
Sometimes we offend a person, most of the time it isn't on purpose.

Throwdown we hear you and point taken.

Raz I know Volvi has a general policy not to police/edit threads unless we have to.
I'm sure he's keeping tabs.
That's it for me on this subject. Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World

When you feel
You need to get away
You can just fly away

I feel the world
Is going insane
If you feel the sun
You can just fly away."

Jean Claude Ades - Fly Away 2006 ...Try it.
Quote:damned if we do, and damned if we don't

yeah - good point "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

Yeh !! DJ u callin me a white racist or just a rascist,cause if u leave out the white i wont take any offence,till i see u again. Well on a serious note, if i had freedom of speech,f***,, wouldnt there be some touble on this forum. Anyway who mentioned the war.., Cheers,
Kawasuki