$50 levy
How about we all get excited about this and respond. It may not affect you interstate guys.......yet, but how about everyone responding, & forwarding it to as many of your mates as you can. Please follow them up & get them to sign. As said in the British comedy series, Yes Minister, this is the thin edge of the wedge.

I have created an online petition against the Victorian State (ALP) Government's $50 levy on motorcyclists ….
www.PetitionOnline.com/mb...ition.html
Please sign the petition and forward it to anyone you think that would like to sign it, including supportive non-motorcyclists (family, friends!). Obviously the more signatures the better.
I intend to present the petition to Mr Bob Cameron MLA at the motorcyclist protest rally on Tuesday 14th May, 2002. Refer www.netrider.org.au/rally.pdf for more details. If you don't manage to sign the petition by that date, please still sign it. Additional signatories will still be presented to the government.
If you don't have web access, please send me an email (mailto:jallen@pobox.com) and I will be happy to add your name to the petition on your behalf.

Thanks and Cheers,
Jason Allen
www.netrider.org.au
The petition was presented as signed at the time of the protest, but it is still open and the additional signatories will be forwarded at an appropriate time.