Mileage
Ok I filled up after that Noogee run, yesterday and here are the figures;

299km for 21.14 litres = 14.14 klm per litre.(Std.Unleaded)

The meter on the bike showed 15.7 km/litre. Hardly reliable. I also paid a massive 99.9c per/Lt. for Optimax. The previous fill was standard unleaded.

Figures dont look all that good, however I do run the bike hard many times, looks like I need a visit to Petes pitstop.
16.12litres - 249 km. 15.44 k per l. With Pillion. Optimax. Outfueled you, Volvi. Metre showed 15.7 k/l, which is probably close enough (Did I fill to the same point?? etc)
Hmmmmmmm,, well i did 16.9 k/l and i am heavier than either of you and i had a pillion as well,, so it seems that pete's dynotune did the trick ok and the exhaust tips were clean after the ride unlike prior to the tune when it was heavily sooted and obviously running far too rich,,

i used optimax for the this particular ride however, i usually run the bike on unleaded,,
My bike showed 18Km per Litre on the guages. Allowing for a 10% difference that still gives 16.2 Km per Litre
21.2 per litre.............it aint what you do it's the way that you do it
i agree with u pete, its definately in the WAY that u do it!!!!!
but also lets not forget that you weigh in at almost half my weight and daniel's weight almost does't count...

Edited by les  at: 8/14/00 12:36:00 am
My average was 13.6 on the Noogee run and after a Pitstop it is 15.8. This is what the bike tells me anyway.At 99.9 cents a litre for optimax I wish I was getting 21.0!