Busa Handling
Hi there,

I recently changed my fork settings by dropping both tripple clamps 4mm and tightning the back suspension by 2mm.

I must say my bussa now flicks into and out of corners much better than standard.

Has anyone else made small changes in the handling area and if so what?

Love my busa.

cheers
if thats your real name we have things in common

........Busa's and spelling!!!!!!

where you from??
BOY O BOY I LOVE TYPING IN CAPS, I HAVE TALKED TO PHIL TAINTON AND HE LOWERS THE FORKS THE SAME, HE CAN ALSO SUPPLY A MODIFIED LINK IN THE REAR SUSPENSION RAISING IT SLIGHTLEY WHICH HE RECONS QUICKENS THE STEERING. MYSELF I BELIEVE IN LEAVING IT ALONE IF YOU CAN GO ROUND CORNERS AS FAST AS POSS WITHOUT @#%$TING YOURSELF. I HAVE FOUND THE FACTORY SETTINGS OK SO IF IT FEELS RIGHT DONT **ck WITH IT.
Busa or Bussa etc etc.

I think we all know how to spell Busa in the correct way, I like to throw in an extra s just for the fun of it.

I'm from Sydney Australia in the Blue Mountains.

no silly, my real name is Marc also, and I ride a busa (or Busssssa!!)

I used to work in Melbourne, all around Vic and NSW.

Live in UK
How you doing, Yes my name is Marc.

Many Busa's in England?

cheers
Hey.
Loads of us, but only a few of us get together for rides and drag racing and the like

Most of us hang out at either www.hayabusa.org, or www.labusas.org

What colour Busa??

Mine Black & charcoal '99
13000 miles since march 2000.....cant stay off it!! LOL

L8R
G'day Marc,

Colour of my busa is Silber/Blue 2000 model.

I take the busa to eastern creek raceway once a month.
Great down the main straight, blow away anything in my path. Starting to slide the bike into and out of corners, problem with that is that I have changed tyres 3 times. Only 4500 km's!! Who cares, I love it.

Myself and a few mates ride once a week at the old pacific hwy. Great show of bikes and plenty of busa's.

later.
Marc,
Sounds just like me... I try to get to eastern creek once a month and Old Pac Hway once a week (normally weekdays).

I have a stock red/black with a 2nd look tank bra. Come and say gday if you see me. I will be doing level 4 cornering school at Oran on dec 3rd - if anyone wants to come along.
-Guy

G'day Guy,

Unfortunately I can only ride to the old pacific hwy on weekends, due to the fact that I have to go to that pain in the arse place called WORK!

But I will look out for you on weekends, I should be up there in approximately 3 weeks.

Have fun at oran park, not the best place for a busa to be thrown around, but shoud be fun.

I can't make it as the 3rd of Dec is my wife's birthday and she would kill me if I did not spend time wiht her. She reckons that I spend too much time with my second wife (Busa)..Ha ha

Hope to see you at the old road.

cheers
I know what you mean about Oran Park, but the way I look at it is if the V8s can get around there then so can I. It's a bugger of a track, but that's exactly what makes it so challenging.

Still the only reason I am going there is that it's the only date I can make the Superbike School for the remainder of this year. I normally stick to the Creek for my ride days - tire wear is a little more even there...

-guy
G'day,

You are dead right in all parts..

take care
Been wondering if your stumble is really gone. I have
continued troubleshooting mine w/o success. Have not yet tried re-gapping the plugs to 31 thousands. Did this really "eliminate" the stumble on your bike?

Lately, this topic is getting a lot of attention over on Martin's board. Come on over and feel free to jump in.
Hey Dennis

What is the 'stumble'? Mine got a service yesterday and has been doing something I can only describe as a stumble. What is the URL for Martin's board?

HEIDI xxx
Try this heidi

pub12.ezboard.com/fmartin...kihayabusa
Email