photos
I've uploaded some photos so i hope it worked.
community.webshots.com/user/jmills79
For someone, as you said, "who knows phuck all about computers" Well Done Jamie, anythings possible when you know how too. Pity those 2 lines of busas couldnt be in 1 line, seperated by that poxy ute.
Got up this morning put on some Bob Dylan and thoght i'd have a go and hey it worked.More later i need to take a break im going for a quick squirt up through the hills.The roads have dried a little so should be a bit of fun damp in places dry in others.
Well done Jamie-with the site and the photo's.Maybe its time we pitched in with a few bucks for film? Of coarse we cant raise your salary until.......2099 I think it was. LOL
If i was'nt taking photos i would'nt be happy.Just ask Kym
what im like when we go to the races.
Phill, I agree with your comment 100% and it is way overdue for all members (Vic only) to chip in towards the cost of the photos that jamie (our illustrious official club photographer) produces,,

So, with the powers invested on me (self appointed), I hereby appoint you the official PMC (photography money collector) and will hand you $10 cash the next time I see you,,

I invite all other members (Vic only) to follow suite,,
I dont mind doing it Les, but wouldnt it be easier to just give it to Jamie directly? That is considering the distance of about 150kms we live apart. If you mean that I'm in charge of ruffing up....er...I mean, rustling up the money at the next meet, cool, no problemo! LOL
Hope to add some more today when i get a chance.Kym is draging me out shoping today.By the way she had a great time last Sunday and will be coming on as many as she can from now on.
Yeah Nice Photo's Jamie.... good to see someone can take a good picture....
Phill, I think that someone has to keep a record and follow through as in who paid and who didn't and perhaps remind and chase,, i don't think that jamie should have to collect (cos i know he wouldn't) so its always easier if someone else does the dirty work furthermore, i know that you have the ability and background to be gently coercive and with your accounting skills this job should be a cinch (he he he),,
Just added some more photos its 8pm have a look.
seeya.
Ever expanding. Looks excellent, Jamie.

BTW, everyone, have you seen that PL has put up some photos by Gazza from Melbourne, and Fox from Sydney. A few photographers in the club!
Is there a shortage of Copper Busa's in Syd?
More photos posted guys.
More photos guys.Some race ones in this lot and sorry for the harley Kym took that one because of the bird.
ommunity.webshots.com/user/jmills79