and here we go again
bluebusa
Registered Guest
(12/15/00 2:11:53 am)
Reply | Edit | Del All Kneel Before The Great Col
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well Col please advise as to what information is incorrect?All I can add to this is that as a mechanic you "may" know your stuff, but as a person you don't cut it one bit.
You and your type make out that you are the know it all of the business..........only problem is your ignorance as a person betrays you every time.
Thanks for the consideration there Volvi but would have appreciated it more, if you had done what we would have done on our board when we recieve crap such as Col's post...........DELETE it. Funny isn't it,I'm supposed to be the one stirring up the shit. I know what I know Col and as I'm not insecure about it I don't have to put others down to convince myself. Never mind Col you arn't the first mechanic that technology has passed by, and you won't be the last. Boss
p.s. If you want to hang some shit, do it in person like some one with any class would do. Boss

bluebusa
Registered Guest
(12/15/00 2:26:00 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Delete It If You Like !
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By all means do so but also delete the grand masters also as there is more shit in it regarding myself than there is regards iridium plugs. Your call Volvi, you allow the shit to stay then I shall reacte accordingly,I am not open slather for any piece of shit that wants to have a go at me, on this board or any other. Boss

bluebusa
Registered Guest
(12/15/00 11:21:34 am)
Reply | Edit | Del For those who want the right info
www.denso.co.jp/search?ke...search.y=8
But I suppose you know even more than "Denso" hey Col
Keeping it short Col,Stuff you and why is it that all you spineless pricks have to have a go thru the back door never straight up. Your a real class act Col, real class, hope your business morals are higher than you show here. Boss

bluebusa
Registered Guest
(12/15/00 11:33:51 am)
Reply | Edit | Del All Reaction Time
If you let people on your board keep slagging me Volvi I shall return again and again. Delete what you like I shall simply re-post under what ever I wish to. I noticed with amusement you deleted my posts from last night but you left the great Col post up,couldn't even delete the paragraph that had nothing to do with "Denso" plugs. So mayb'e Col shall re post and inform all about my great information error,Oh ! and also Denso's as I'm sure they will be keen to learn new stuff as well. Good to see your board is still good for this type of crap Volvi. Catch Up Soon Boss