Sprocket's and Chain
Have done 25.000 k's and been advised that it's getting close to change the chain and sprockets.

So guys and gals, has any one gone through the change yet? and what did you pick and choose?

I want to increase rear sprocket to either 42 or 43 depending on feedback and whether if changing rear size, is front sprocket size change reccomended?

And finally which chain and why?
The other day, Les pointed out that my rear sproket has a few teeth that I should keep a bit of an eye on (thanks Les). No hurry, but likewise, starting to put my ear to the ground.
From OhzOne;

OhzOne
Australian Club Member
(2/16/01 12:48:55 am)

Hi Volvi,
checkout the link below it might help

Regards
Brian

www.suzukihayabusa.org/ub...01186.html

Thanks Brian, I removed the other same topic to avoid confusion. Edited by: Volvi  at: 2/16/01 1:41:15 pm
Can we get that link re-posted, Ohzone?
No probs Demeester
www.suzukihayabusa.org/ub...01186.html
Brian
Changed mine about 6-8 months ago.
Cant bloody remember what it was tho.. but its brilliant.
Adjsut chain every 2-3months. Dont bother with lube (they're O rings right.. no lube out, no lube in)
Hardly any stretch in 10000km+
Bought my 4th tyre in a year the other day. 38000 kms. 3-4 sets of front pads, 2-3 rears, not to mention the fuel consumption.. this things keeping me poor!

paulh
Never lube?? I don't lube enough, but it is a lot more frequently than that... Hell, they make specific chain oil for O-Ring chains...