T-Shirts/Windcheaters
p.s. Volvi, who says that I didn't go into the outback and get a kangaroo to ride the bike?

I have a sharper image, if that would look better, but I thought a bit of motion blur helps!

And I must say, that I like "The World's Fastest Club" as well.
... so are we talking - front stays as is and we drop the bike off the back and have "World's Fastest Club" ?

p.s. love the kangaroo
Email
Front and back can be independant decisions.

I am thinking along lines of - drop bike from back, and add line "The World's Fastest Club".

Front to be kangaroo, but the font/shape/colour of the text to be changed to match closer what is goin on the back. Change picture to better blend in with a dark or inbetween background.

Probably look at two choices for shirt colour - black and grey (you know, the speckled sort of grey). There are too many black t-shirts, and white is just a bit too pristine.
Why not the flag? I'm not over-joyed about union jack either but it is OUR flag! Fox's design on front-worlds fastest club on back - COOL! How about a few votes on the subject people.
Hey Fox, do you have a clean hayabusa logo at fairly good resolution that I could use? And what Font have you used?

I say have fox's design on the back and a smaller logo on the front like on volvi's t/shirt.
The Fox design is great. The first one that is. I agree with Phils comments.
call me silly but every time I look at the one with the kangaroo it looks like its being intimate with the bike!
Prefer the first with flag etc (dont like union jack either but some idiots voted against the republic)outline of bike would be better & not black. Just my opinion.
This may be the last shot but because Suzuki Aust is so slack in the P.R. department it should be something they would want to be part of. And they could also be part of a National get together as already discussed by sending flyers to all Suzi Distributors well in advance of the event. I hope we can discuss this over a couple of not so loud drinks on Sunday.