Goodbye and Thanks for all the fish !
It is with the greatest sorrow that I announce that my dear Hayabusa is up for sale. I has been a truly great bike and I shall miss it heaps. Having been invloved with the club from the start and the hours toiling over what you now see.

I am starting a business and require the capital injection. Unless some kind venture capitalist will provide me the funds I need for my next business venture !! Who knows maybe I will own a Hayabusa once again in the future if things work out well.

I'm not sure what will happen to the club site just yet, as my Email has just died once again and I'm off on conference to QLD today. My other site will of course continue in some way or the other...

I'm sure whatever the results of the latest scandal will sort itself out and the club will go from strength to strength. So behave guys and gals. Hence the quote from Douglas's Adams 'Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy'

Peter Lee

Sorry, I am not a venture capitalist. Best wishes with your venture, hope you make lots of money, quickly, and are able to by your baby back!

Thanks for your efforts.
Hey Peter, you deserve the fish! Your site helped convince me to buy a Busa and you've done a great job with the club.

Hope the business takes off so well that you can not only buy yourself a new Busa but one for all of us too

Take care, at least when the plane is taking off to QLD you can imagine it's a Busa on a lazy roll on.
Email
Sorry to hear the news that your baby is up for grabs, but life goes on. We all thank you for all the work and effort you have put into the formation and continuation of this club. Hopefully one day soon we will all hear from you with your new baby.

The question remains with the hosting and management of the club site, seeing that your on the move, some management with new members etc. will have to be taken over. Please advise. If you need someone to volenteer to host and manage the site please state so, so that experienced webmasters may come forward and offer to take things over.

Wishing you always the best in your future endeavours, we hopefully will all still be here for you to pay us a visit.

So thanks once again on behalf the club and myself personally.
Simply - thanks for all your work! And good luck
sorry to hear your selling your golden sweetheart but these things happen i would like to thank you peter for it was this site that convinced me to buy my own busa.
you have started a really great thing hear and you should be proud
best wishes to you in the future
regards
martyn
p.s. how long you in qld? where? wanna drink :-)
Sorry to hear that you have to sell the busa.Thanks for all the work you put into the site.Hey whos going to put my photos on site now .Hope you drop us a line now and then.