Pitstop Pete?
Pete,
are you still there? It would be a shame to loose yet another valued member that has a real knowledge of bikes!!!
Yes, Richard can you ride over to Pete's place - give him a big sloppy kiss and ask him to come back?

I think he's a little too sensitive for a motorcycle mechanic

He had some good advice ...
Email
I don't think it's a case of to sensitive there Fox,from the facts of the situation that I have before me,I would say that he just has no wish to tolerate the lies and fabrication of comments that for some reason Richard has chosen to tell fellow members of this club.I also know that he rang Richard in person and informed him that severe repercussions, including legal action would follow if he persisted in such childish behavior.To not tolerate this stupidity and actions from a fellow rider and club member to me is quite understandable.Mayb'e some one should ask Richard the reasons for his actions ???? R.R.
Well, there's obviously a lot going on behind the scenes between Pete and Richard, because I fail to see anything that has taken place on the discussion board that warrants legal action, and only one person seems to be behaving in a childish manner. Let's all grow up and put Pete behind us if that's where he wants to be. I can't believe how much space on the board has been taken up on this topic.
gotta luv a good bitch fight though!