The Volvi Post
In reply to you calling me pathetic you piece of S.H.I.T AND TAKING A SWIPE AT MY AGE by having people who don't know me think I may be around 16 years of age or a bit older now its my turn. I happen to be 43 and remember what started all of this and it wasn't the cam chain recall as you have stated and once again misinformed people. This goes back further when you accused Peter of putting a post up that he was not responsible for. When Phil actually rang you to explain personally it was one of his mates who had placed the post you hung up in his ear.. It was then when you were threatened with legal action that the posts were removed. You want to dish it out be prepared for a reaction. If this gets edited or removed that will show everyone how PATHETIC you are.
Lawks a'mussy...you may not BE 16 but your post reads like it.

Dont you get the hint... stop bickering and posting semi-gibberish diatribes.

Lets talk Hayabusas...

paulh

yeah yeah...I've guessed that Volvi is Satan himself, and Boss2 is demon hell-spawn as well...BORING! http://www.users.bigpond.com/abadonn
Thanks Paulh I happen to agree with you but I won't sit back and have someone ridicule my posts either with non truths and as far as talking bussas i"ve added plenty have a look at the new colors you dick.
Hey Paul just been to your web site this explains everything would like to catch up and exchange sick sense of humor one day. serious..
Also noted your into flight sims.Do you fly on janes combat net., using janes U.S.A.F.
Yeah ok...Peace, hugs, and all that stuff..sounds good.

Yeah I do play Flight sims (where did I admit that ..cant recall). I've got USAF on HD right now but havent played for ages. Need to relearn it all over. LAst I heard combat.net was down. Dont have much time for flight sims, but got me a new logitech joystick a while back that needs a good floggin. PC is just about due for a reload from scratch so maybe after that... And NOTHING is as good as head to head.
Quite like RainbowSix, 1/2life too. (soldier of fortune was good too...).
But Longbow2 was awesome.. me want Longbow 3.

paulh http://www.users.bigpond.com/abadonn
ps. You've sussed me.. I CANn be really sarcy and smartarse, but I dont really get too serious about it..
Combat net is up and at the moment 10 pilots playing U.S.A.F How about head to head in A10s guns only...