The Crap .....
The crap will not be left here in the General Forum. This is a discussion board, people.

Discussion can be on topic, or off topic; it can be idle chit chat, or valuable and informative input; we will accept that many people will disagree with others; but we all know what I am referring to. This was not about simply disagreeing with others opinions and beliefs.

Anything may go on LA Busas, but not here. If people want an "anything goes" forum, they can go there. Many club members steer clear of LA Busas because they do not want a hostile environment. I don't, either, not here, anyway.

This is not censorship. The last time the crap was removed, it was called censorship, and Volvi was accused of deciding what went and stayed. Many were involved in the discussions of what to remove, and the requests to remove it came from multiple sources. Volvi removed certain inflamatory topics, but not at his sole discretion.

Likewise, this time, there have been varying theories and requests of how to handle it. For the time being, the topics have been moved, and any new ones in the same vain will also be moved to the same place.

It is regretful that things went down this path. I hope that we can all get "General Discussion" back on track from here,

Happy riding, everyone,

Richard
p.s.

I will endeavour to talk to all parties involved before entirely removing any trace of said crap. Even though this is my preferred option, it is a path that can not be reversed.
uh... yeah .. infact it IS censorship.... call it what YOU want but everyone else knows what it is.
This is not censorship, the 'I hate You' section now has it's own home on the front page under the title of 'Crap' - Hey I had my polls removed and put in it's own section on the front page too ... .

Martyn did the same thing on his boards - leaves this section clear for discussion on the bikes.
Email
teehee fishantlers... you're wrong, they're right.
Sounds like a good idea....

paulh http://www.users.bigpond.com/abadonn
Additional note: "The Crap" has now been passworded due to the feelings by some that it should not be public. I understand this is not the feelings of everyone in the group, or all parties directly involved, so this is not necessarily the final fate of these topics, but for the near future, this is how it shall be. Nuff said.
So who do you have to torture to get the password or is nobody allowed to read it????????????