Hook, Line and Sinker......
Author Topic: Damn Good Results Here...Secret !
Boss2
NEW MEMBER posted 12-08-2000 05:29 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a copy of post place by one of our tuners here in Oz
Real Power?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G'day one and all,

You maybe interested to play with this, try some risistors of between 180 and 220 ohms placed in line in the wiring harness between some of the sensors and the ECM. The results can be outstanding. I'll let you guys figure it out, but my results are 192-196 Rear Wheel HP with a arrow system modified air box and std ECM. The TPS will need to be set up in a different manner to obtain the correct fueling.

The risistors and their values will require to be set for each system as the ECM on each bike sees slightly different readings.

This should get the juices flowing.

In the wake of 196 RWHP.

Regards Col

Any one have any assistance as to the secret here as i want some of those ponies for sure. Boss

IP: Logged

jeffw
NEW MEMBER posted 12-08-2000 11:54 PM
Some one need to keep off the "pipe" here. No way 196 sae rwhp is possible with just installing resistors.

MOTORHEAD
Administrator posted 12-09-2000 12:03 AM
OH I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!!
RESISTORS IN THE DYNOS SENSORS!HEHEHEHE

Frank Adams
NEW MEMBER posted 12-09-2000 04:41 PM
I do know of someone building sensor package like this for the Busa.
But it hasn't been completed yet to talk about it's benifits.

Dirty Pete
NEW MEMBER posted 12-12-2000 05:33 PM
I know how to get a sure 350 hp from a stock Busa by just signing your name to a dumb piece of paper.
As for that 196 hp resistor bit, I understand that if you pass that e-mail to 10 friends and they pass it to 10 friends...within 30 days you'll get Kenny Roberts' bike delivered to your door.

Dirty Pete
NEW MEMBER posted 12-12-2000 05:33 PM
With Shania Twain sitting on it.

Dirty Pete
NEW MEMBER posted 12-12-2000 05:34 PM
Naked.

Johnnycheese
NEW MEMBER posted 12-12-2000 11:33 PM
DUH!!@!!!

MOTORHEAD
Administrator posted 12-13-2000 02:38 AM
HA HA!

kehale2
NEW MEMBER posted 12-14-2000 02:11 PM
Good one!

All times are ET (US)