Enough is enough!
It really sucks when SOME of the people who run this board can delete posts simply because they were on the receiving end of what was clearly something they didn't want others to see.

Volvi, you are a worthless piece of S. H. I. T. and I'm sure everyone who knows YOU knows THAT. With the possible exception of your fellow turd accomplice, that steaming pile of faeces known as Busababy aka Les Kohn.

It's a pity you couldn't get your useless A. R. S. E. involved in the project to rebuild Luke's bike sooner and without having to bring your pathetic excuse for an ego into.

May your club fold down around your ears as you obviously deserve, and may all the other members, who should have finally seen you for what are when you withdrew your donation, wipe you off their boots as they leave the club. Hopefully YOU Volvi, will be trampled in the stampede.

It takes a lot to get me this angry. Unfortunately Volvi, neither you nor Les are worth it. Though I must admit it's more fun baiting Les. He just can't resist biting. You however Volvi are so gutless that all you can do is delete these posts in hope that no one saw what was said.

I wash my hands of the lot of you.
hes right enough is enough, and hes banned with his boss.