Withdrawn Donation(s?)
As for my question I posted in another stream. Sorry. I withdraw that last comment, about the $40 donated to the poll, as closer reading of the board has shown that at least part of those anonymous donations were withdrawn. It's a shame you feel you had to withdraw your donation, Volvi. The only person that action really hurts is Luke.

Volvi, I personally find your withdrawal of your donation in very poor form, and it wouldn't surprise me to see your club fold due to the loss of respect of the other members you must surely suffer from it. However, it does highlight the inherent danger of an anonymous donation system because, as all can see, there is nothing to stop others doing the same, but without declaring their intentions.
Gazza,

I have been informed that the pledges made anonymously were done so in the first few minutes of the poll being set up and no, have not been received.

I believe that none of that has been withdrawn, and I hope that those who made those pledges either pledge in the new thread so we can count them, or send the money in saying that they were part of that thread.
gazzas post is too offensive, even for a reply. all this shit stops this weekend, they came in on our board with a worthwhile cause only to turn it against us, and created a foul circus.
Agreed.

Hence, one topic only open in relation to it, and it shall remain focussed on the issue, not the other crap. Soon after the weekend, we will slip the whole lot out into archives.

I did not want to close it all off this board as it may force some people to look for the "other" board.