RED BLING
Hey, some people in Holland are small. I saw one of those small people here once too!!!!

[Image: 5thWiggleriding.jpg]

Roll
NICE!! :)
[Image: jindy007.jpg]
woops there is a black one as well
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Oh I see, my first impression was:-the shadow cast from that magnificent specimen of red 99 machinery on the right.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Bloody nice Pair Rod Clap
Quote:Bloody nice Pair Rod

was going to cut the black one out but since Pan highjacked the black thread i thought i would bring some good taste in to the red thread:ghastly:
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
BUSA-ROD Wrote:
Quote:Bloody nice Pair Rod

was going to cut the black one out but since Pan highjacked the black thread i thought i would bring some good taste in to the red thread:ghastly:

Bit More RED/BLACK
Braddo's Bike
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
Busgo where is the best place to buy those screens from I got my last one of Chopper Bob and havent seen any around for yonks
I have sent a couple of members to MCA in Parramatta and they paid about $187 for them.
I don't know if you can get them cheaper off the internet.
They are a great screen though, so long as you don't want to video through them.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Had a cuppa today with my mate Ollie, originally a Mexican (ex-FF1 customer)... and his 2000 Busa (originally Black/grey)...

He doesn't post here, so I thought I'd post these pics for him...
Yep, red and purple!
pan Wrote:Yep, red and purple!

you took the words out of my mouth Confused

Btw pan can you make your pics a bit smaller b4 you attach them i dont think there is many people out there with a 40inch screen :2funny: and they will load a lot faster im not sure if we have a set size but probely 500x500 would be good size
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I'll try and remember that Rod... I usually post in a hurry and go to bed, so apologies if I forget some!
BUSA-ROD Wrote:[Image: jindy007.jpg]
woops there is a black one as well

Busa Rod,what sort of screen is that on your black/silver,i like the fact that its nice and dark?
[Image: CA2BIZED.jpg] BACK IN BLACK!!!