BLACK BUSA'S
(28-05-2012, 06:07pm)Raphel Wrote: And my two 500's to keep it company in the shed ...

No man can have too many toys , how many pairs of shoes does your Mrs have ?

Alas I already used the shoe count as an excuse for buying fishing gear. Maybe I'll count her handbags.
"and when I gun the engine I want people to think that the world is coming to an end"
Scary
(29-05-2012, 12:33pm)Buhjones Wrote:
(28-05-2012, 06:07pm)Raphel Wrote: And my two 500's to keep it company in the shed ...

Alas I already used the shoe count as an excuse for buying fishing gear. Maybe I'll count her handbags.

Have'nt done the Handbag count but she tells me there's around 40 pairs of shoes in her dresser thingy. WTF?

'04 last model KX500 sitting next to the Busa in the pic btw , next to the '01 CR500 last model too and zero hours from new .

(29-05-2012, 05:03pm)Raphel Wrote:
(29-05-2012, 12:33pm)Buhjones Wrote:

Have'nt done the Handbag count but she tells me there's around 40 pairs of shoes in her dresser thingy. WTF?

'04 last model KX500 sitting next to the Busa in the pic btw , next to the '01 CR500 last model too and zero hours from new .

Those 500's are nuts! I love em, and I want them! Lol
I hung up the Boots on my K3 Today Sad day But want sell her will give her one good clean then to the Rumpus Room

Looks like i will be on the pink one for now Will have to start a new thread

[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Just a couple of pics of my new girl .. Smitten

The black is a nice colour, but it's a bugger to keep clean ..
Nice bikes there rod,vic roads must love you for regosPi_tongue c ya soon:)
(29-05-2012, 08:07pm)ROD Wrote: I hung up the Boots on my K3 Today Sad day But want sell her will give her one good clean then to the Rumpus Room

Looks like i will be on the pink one for now Will have to start a new thread

Love your black n grey Rod. Beaut machine.

One of my favorite pic's of my Busa at the track

Just reading back through this thread, great pics!
Talking to the Mrs about buying another bike.
She didn't even flinch, told me there's only 2 rules.
1: it needs to fit in my shed.
2: it comes out of my money.
Can't argue with that !