Registration
U wont this year Rev. I had better find another 20hp just in case we ahve a ZX14 lurking in the mist. U dont need another set of wheels Rev ahh maybe u could put the stickys on one set for the twisties or sell them to Rockett. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i>Edited by: kawasuki at: 27/7/06 8:19 am
</i>
yeah rego is ok.

Being an absolute tin arse, I reckon another set of new galespeeds would be fine with me, besides, I had a "shocking" trip last time

<i></i>
Registration is a good idea.

One problem I see, when do you start asking for money from people, do we allow guests to lurk and hit them up when they want to become a full member or will it be on a Post Count system when they might reach 50 Posts is it then time to cough up the doh!

Can we have a club member sections or hidden areas were information is kept from the public and not full members, a sort of incentive to take advantage of the member privileges.

Some may baulk at $15 if we cant show the benefits of becoming a full member.

Anyway count me in when the hat gets past around.

Shayne
<i></i>
Quote:will it be on a Post Count system

If we pay by post count, I'll owe more than what my bike's worth!

Are we talking about paying to register on the web or just to register for Jindy?
"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
I reckon a small rego fee for those that attend Jindy is a good idea as long as the money raised goes directly into supporting the club or producing a cloth badge of the club logo for those who attend.

An embroidered badge like our stickers should cost about $8 and any left over cash could go towards network and board upkeep fees.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>
Actually Pan is right!!!!

He has enough posts so, he should have the privelidge to pay for everyone!!!!!!!!!!
Blue Thunder!!!!

Andrew :)

Blue and Silver Bling the Best thing!!!!!<i></i>
I agree with Bruce - since becoming part of the club,besides the social aspect of things - I have saved myself countless hours and considerable money from the advice I have gleaned from posts, which I am more than happy to pay a fee to help with the Jindy Rego and upkeep of the site - furthermore considering how much it cost to run a regularly ridden bike these days
I would be happy to pay $50 - $25 for a one off Jindy 06 shirt(our one big meeting for the year) and the other $25 to rego and upkeep of the site.

Cheers - Ruffy <i></i>
Yes, I was talking about a Jindabyne registration, not a site registration.... <i></i>
I'm with ya Kawa

ZX 14's this year ya reckon....what happened to the 12's from last year that were gonna do this & gonna do that ...promises promises.....

I hear someone is making a movie called Jindabine, prolly got the idea off this site

I think it's about a bike gang that gets lost in the scrub & ends up fighting it out with a family of Yowies or somethin <i></i>
Hey De... Can members who cant make it still enter the Jindy raffle ? I'd like to win me a set of those bling wheels Ray is offering. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>
count me in
Mark <i></i>
Non attendees shirts will read

Jindy 2006.
To lazy to attend.

Edit, Sorry astro that was meant to be amusing not offensive.
We all have priorities and commitments to be met.
Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i>Edited by: Blackzook at: 27/7/06 8:08 pm
</i>
Sorry Dee, maybe I should read before opening my mouth!!!

Registration at Jindy a definate!!!!

Shayne <i></i>
Hey Astro,

Yeah, we'll have to work something out - If we do merchandise like tees, we may offer that out to non-attendees, too... <i></i>
Naaaa.... it'll read....

Jindy 2007 - I was there in spirit The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>