Bandits mods
(13-08-2011, 04:42pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: It looked bloody great when we saw it in Tallangatta last year & You've
done heaps more . I have a 4-1 with a slip on RS 3 & it is very Quiet ,
How does yours sound ? . I'm thinking about cracking it open & removing
maybe a third of what ever is in there ,if thats possible . I don't know but will find out .

I was worried about the noise levels but it sounds as good as my old dual system . I am really pleased with it ,i will need to get a rego tube as i don't like having the label in a plastic holder .

(13-08-2011, 05:25pm)bandit Wrote:
(13-08-2011, 04:42pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: It looked bloody great when we saw it in Tallangatta last year & You've
done heaps more . I have a 4-1 with a slip on RS 3 & it is very Quiet ,
How does yours sound ? . I'm thinking about cracking it open & removing
maybe a third of what ever is in there ,if thats possible . I don't know but will find out .

I was worried about the noise levels but it sounds as good as my old dual system . I am really pleased with it ,i will need to get a rego tube as i don't like having the label in a plastic holder .

Send me your address & I'll post you my rego tube ,We don't have rego sticker's any more ,took it off last week .
Or if you can wait I'll be in Tallangatta on the 1st dec then Tathra ,I can chuck it in my bag .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Did you by chance weigh the old versus the new?
And more importantly, can you feel the difference?
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
the new system still in the box it came in was 8kg so i reckon some where around the 6-7 kg mark.
I will weigh the old system and see what the difference is.

It does feel a little different but i will need to ride it more to know for sure

Ok old system
headers 5kg
Mid pipes 3.5 kg
Both mufflers RS3 5kg

Am sure stock mufflers weigh more than that
well done big fella bike is looking sweeeeeet azz now mate
(13-08-2011, 11:52pm)big kev Wrote: well done big fella bike is looking sweeeeeet azz now mate

Thanks Kev someone has to give Vitto a run for his moneyCoolsmiley

(14-08-2011, 12:38pm)bandit Wrote:
(13-08-2011, 11:52pm)big kev Wrote: well done big fella bike is looking sweeeeeet azz now mate

Thanks Kev someone has to give Vitto a run for his moneyCoolsmiley

Dont worey Rob Vitto only got the runners up You can have my
BEST OVERALL BUSA
Award

Lol2
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
lol.. well hey you get that when u trailer your bike everywhere rod.... hehehehe
(28-08-2011, 10:18am)vitto Wrote: lol.. well hey you get that when u trailer your bike everywhere rod.... hehehehe

Clap

Roll

Gotta pay that one! Lol3
(28-08-2011, 12:38pm)pan Wrote:
(28-08-2011, 10:18am)vitto Wrote: lol.. well hey you get that when u trailer your bike everywhere rod.... hehehehe

Clap

Roll

Gotta pay that one! Lol3

you two are nasty Knuppel2
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
lol!!!!!
Solved the rego label problem

[Image: SAM_0373.jpg]